The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Doorways....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:21 am 

About Me: Made a post about me. But when it goes by-by I'll do this.
Favorite Quotes: Today my favorite quote is, (this one is especialy for Rick)
"People always have the time/money to do the things they really want to do"
In my house I have a doorway, portale,vortex something. I can feel the shift as I pass threw the real physical door to our office. 90% of the sitings in my house are at that doorway. Hundreds of diffent spirits are in my house all the time, only on a particular path though. Always in the same places.there is a few regulars but most come and go. I don't mind it much, they leave me alone, I leave them alone. Most of the spirits don't even seem conscience that I'm there anyway.

I have closed it before (the doorway) but it re-opens. I was told that I have to do that monthly. That is alot of work.
Besides all those spirits must be going somewhere, is it fair for me to make them change their path,just because having ghost walking threw my house is freaky? So I leave it open. As long as they mind their own business.

I'm not sure if I'm lucky..the spirits don't stay long enought to chat with, most of them don't seem to notice that I'm there, and it's weird when people are over and I notice one (a spirit) try explaining to your guest, why your attentionn got diverted from them, most of the people who have been over must think I'm nuts. But there has been guest here that have seen them too with out me telling them about the ghost. possiably the spirits don't know I'm there or where they are,maybe the plain they are on they can't see me anyway. maybe it's only a one way window?

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Doorways....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Up in PA we worked with doorways and vortexes. The guy showed me the spot and what was strange is the winds...and snow only were in this little spot the rest of the woods was calm and dry. I remember how the snow was just not coming from the sky but rather blustering sideways and swirling...one of the most intense things I ever been into.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:02 pm 

Hi Ember,

That's neat. I wonder what causes that? As long as they aren't bothering you or being malicious, I would just let them do their thing.

Jackie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Ill tell you since I moved in this house life is fucking dull man. I mean no ghost here for awhile ya know. I cannot wait to get out to Miami next weekend I got some nice things planned and yeah Mike I will spark one up for you to lol.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:32 pm 

So Rick are me & jon going to come over to Miami and hang with ya? or you going to travel across the pond (the everglades) & come and investagate my house. Nobody can steal this haunted location. 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:40 am 
Site Admin

I really wont have the money or time given to get there. Cause I leave friday and come home sunday night. The purpose of the trip is mainly to make my kids happy before they go back to school in a month actually less then a month now:( but its also because for a long time I have wanted to investigate in that region so I have to pick 3 places I can use. Will work it out seperately when I can get there cause i dont want to rush my time with you. I WANT to hang out...go to some haunted places...spend sometime investigating your house and all. I consider you a very good friend I want us to hang out to not be rushed because I am about to go body surfing or shark fishing ya know:) lol
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:42 pm 

Rick, Thank you, I consider you a very good friend too. Chating with ya back and forth threw e-mails and reading the post and etc. has enriched my life and broadened my perpective on certain issues.
Even the plane thing, it was funny, one of the things I kept saying in my head as I got on that plane was, Rick is psychic he didn't see nothing bad happening. As I filled my head with the physics/science and mechainins of aviation.
It did help me to stay calm, along with the 3 adavan I ate before. :D ;) LOL
Your encourging words really did help me, and it ment alot to me.

I hope you have a wonderful, SAFE, adventerous trip to Miami. ;) Now nun of that telling the collage girls on the beach that you are casting for that "girls gone wild" show. LOL oh' my I proably just gave you the ideal huh? :lol: :D
I can see the light :idea: bulb going off in your head as you read this. :lol:
Really though Have a great time!!

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:36 pm 
Site Admin

The great thing about me is that the wheels are always turning lol something is always going on in my head. I am going to have a nice investigation up in Miami. I look forward to checking out places..i am going to swim in a reef to the water is crystal clear blue i am so excited just to get on in have fun.
Rick

Profile E-mail