The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tune On In To AngelOfThyNight Radio Nov. 24th....LIVE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 pm 
Site Admin

Tune On in Wednesday November 24th to AngelOfThyNight & Nightfall Radio LIVE in the courtesy of your homes for a Thanksgiving Special "Thanks For Giving" a show filled with comedy, live phone calls, music and paranormal blotter.

If you wish to attend the show starts 7pm pst 10pm est the evening prior to Thanksgiving where we will feature a chatroom, guest cams and accept live calls from our viewers all evening long. We only do one or two shows a month their is no rebroadcast so do not snooze and lose come on out and party with the good Lord.

Further information is below we hope to see all of you there our show delivers some of the highest amount of viewers compared to most other shows. Come on out and party next week Wednesday! Keep in mind we are not hosting on livevideo so you will have to view us on stickam. We will also be giving away seasons 1 thru 4 on disc for those daring enough to call in and take the trivia challenge.

http://www.stickam.com/angelofthynight

Call Us During Show Hours At: +(1) 702-442 0903 Ext.188 or Skype Us At AngelOfThyNight

Lord Rick
Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Tune On In Nov. 24th LIVE AngelOfThyNight Radio "Thanks For
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 am 
Site Admin

Tune On In To AngelOfThyNight Radio LIVE On Stickam A Thanksgiving EVE Special. We will be hosting our guest on cam as well as DJing some dark wave music.....LIVE Entertainment, Comedy & Paranormal Blotter.

You can tune on in to the show at www.stickam.com/AngelOfThyNight at 7pm pst 10pm est right from your homes so join the revolution!

Call Us During Show Hours At: +(1) 702-442 0903 Ext.188 or Skype Us At AngelOfThyNight all listeners are encouraged to call into the show with their questions paranormal, adult and unrelated as well with our special feature "Ask Lord Rick"

Take our trivia challenge win legendary seasons of one of the first shows of its kind. We hope to see you there chatting it up and bringing the party to our show!

Our show is for everyone as we cover all sorts of material so whether your green, purple or blue we want you as our fan!
Lord Rick
Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Thank You For Tuning Into Last Weeks Show On The 24th....
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:13 am 
Site Admin

I know this is a little late I just been busy all weekend with my kids...hiking.....living it up in Vegas. But I did want to thank all of you good people who came on out to our show. I work hard to produce my show and we come up with some pretty epic shit lol. But anyhow this is what I can tell you next month their will be two shows one will be our XxXmas bash the other one will be our new years special. I am not a mainstream talk show host anything goes unlike most shows your going to listen to. But I can tell you our Xmas show is going to either leave you with a smile or its going to appall the hell out of you either way we hope you will attend.

I know some of you are into the chatroom which is great but if you want me to respond you have to call in the show. I do not watch or look at the chatroom however my chatroom host are the operators of the room. However you can call the show during show hours on skype at AngelOfThyNight and if our call in numbers work you can use them as well at the time.

Again thank you we had an enormous amount of viewers on stickam and I owe it to each of you who came out to party with the good Lord. Tune in to next months show called "Lord Rick's Jingle Bell Ho" better then tv I promise you that. I appreciate people behaving themselves as well so far our last couple shows have had even our viewers bring us some good comedy and ill take the laughter any time so you guys rock.

Here are the highlights to our Thanksgiving show parts of the show can be found at www.stickam.com/AngelOfThyNight now I say parts because the entire show did not record or I was censored on some of the segments but what are ya gonna do? I know come to the show while its LIVE and party like a rockstar lol. I have surgery tomorrow so please wish me luck have to have many needles injected into my neck so I may not be around for the rest of the week hard to say. peace
Lord Rick
Talk Show Host

Highlights - Episode 69 "Thanks For Giving": Cooking With Lord Rick As I Marinate Not 1 But 2 Turkeys In Our Studio, Hollow Earth 3 Hours Worth, Things That Sound Dirty On Thanksgiving But Aren't, Raunchy Thanksgiving Poem & Story, Callers Mike & Jill Plus Many More, Love & Marriage The Lords Style, Delamar, Lovell Canyon, Black Friday, The First Thanksgiving "My Version" LA Missile Crisis, Project ADAM, Chimps & So Much More 7.5 Hours Of Comedy....Entertainment.....Music & Hardcore Paranormal

PS Let me know if you like the cooking show if you do ill do more recipes live on the air cant say I wont do them stoned or drunk off my ass but Ill do it if you guys like it lol

Profile E-mail