The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Friday The 13th It Comes!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:46 am 
Site Admin

Everytime I post an announcement like this I get goddamn excited dont you?:) Well I am excited to bring you guys another killer episode of AngelOfThyNight Radio. As some of you know I do not host a show often but when I do I run for a good 5 to 6 hours and we give it our all just for you great people who tune on in.

When I wrap up this season I am going to burn all our seasons on disc and send out to our loyal listeners all our work free no cost. Some of you who have posted in our forums for years or you helped me I am going to give you guys something back created from the good Lord himself. Now that is priceless!

Next week Friday The 13th we will be on the air live I may have a cohost but the issue is lately all that reply to the position are hookers with no brains. Now I know some of you would like me to be mean to someone with no brains on the air so who knows lol. Point is be there lets party will have music between breaks, a full chatroom, live phone calls and a crazy show full of anything to everything.

As of now the phone numbers to call in are not so working that great so how about you skype me till I can pay for an extra line for the show....unless I find one prior to next week Friday. I also am looking for a USB extension I want to install a ceiling cam for my show.

The name of this Episode is called "Face Off" that's right folks you heard it you can face off with the good lord himself on Friday The 13th. You can call in rag on me....our show even our paranormal organization go for it get it off your chest tell me how much you love me hehe winks do you dare face off? If you do you can contact me through skype at AngelOfThyNight next week Friday The 13th at 7pm pst 10pm est.

In addition to "Face Off" I am invited each radio show host from "The Network" to come out call in my show and ill promote YOU. You heard it straight call in the show advertise it tell everybody what its about and let the fans get a full night of entertainment and learn about the talent that work along side with us.

Tune on in to the dark wave http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AngelOfThyNight coming to you FRIDAY THE 13TH and let us take you to a whole new world! Real paranormal real extreme comedy and the real Lord Of Thy Night all coming to you!
Lord Rick
Talk Show Host
www.myspace.com/AngelOfThyNightRadio

PS Again we want to thank all those who came on our for our ER episode you guys made us what we are you stuck it through and we want to give back to all of you!

Profile E-mail