The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tune On In This Friday To AngelOfThyNight Radio's Marijuana
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

What would it be if we did not sponsor at least one hemp and marijuana fest once a year or perhaps all the time. Either way this Friday The 23rd 7pm PST 10pm EST you are invited to attend the AngelOfThyNight & Nightfallo Radio's special episode. All of you are welcome to attend whether you toke or do not or your curious. Were going to be taking LIVE calls with your question in our special feature "Ask Lord Rick" will also have our stand up comedy and many other topics of interest.

Their are NO rebroadcasts due to Live Videos technical issues so if you miss the show you miss out. We however in the future will be giving out the show in various contest. Come on out seen the show LIVE.....call in with your questions....or contact me to be a guest on our show. We will have webcam slots available for anybody interested and boast a chatroom so you can talk to others and chill out.

I hope to party with all of you this Friday only at http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AngelOfThyNight one thing I will say is its been a great few years not just to our listeners but to enjoying what I do. It is the one spot all of us can chill out and become friends amongst one another. Friends are like family some of you like Jill.....Dale etc that is how I think of you both and others too. I will be at my best and hope you will too!
Peace,
Talk Show Host
Lord Rick

Show Call In Numbers

+(1)646-3583480 Ext.481 New York
+(1)305-8901835 Ext.987 Florida
+(1)407-5060407 Ext.242 Orlando
+(1)213-3664016 Ext.426 California
+(1)702-4420903 Ext.188 Nevada

Profile E-mail