The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thanks For Tuning In Catch This Special 8 Hour Re-Broadcast!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 am 
Site Admin

I want to thank each of you who tuned in last night we had such a successful night on the air between call ins etc. If you want to catch the rebroadcast its at www.nowlive.com/AngelOfThyNight just click the April 10th episode.Only 6 of the 8 hours recorded over at http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AngelOfThyNight below you will find some highlights to last nights show. We had a ton of calls ins I couldn't even patch everybody through lol. But the response has been amazing a few people last night sent me private messages during show hour telling me it was one of the best episodes I ever put out. I put out last night 8 hours of radio I did allot more of the comedy after hours this time believe it or not yay lol. I will see everybody on the air in two weeks I have to go get a ham for the kids....get some Easter eggs for my kids egg hunt etc you catch the rebroadcast. Ill be soon selling all 4 seasons on disc again way over 100 hours of Lord Rick radio....anyhow below is some of the show highlights catch them you wont be sorry!
Lord Rick.
Talk Show Host

HIGHLIGHTS
AngelOfThyNight Live Adult Radio Lord Rick's Easter Bunny Bash starring our new co-host Angel, Opening ceremony with music and fireworks, Interview With Missy owner of the PGSNM Of The Wild West, Zombie Apocalypse, Breaking News On The Valley Of Fire & Skinwalkers, Interview With Karrie Our Newest Investigator, Prank Callers, Lord Ricks Trip To The Behavioral Health Center, Rooftop Adventures, The Truth About Easter, RAW passover comedy, Lord Rick's Personal Easter Favorites, The Haunted Silver City Hotel, Parrot Boxing, Rck'Donalds New Franchise, Nightfall Discussions, Odd News Coverage, Gladiator Sandals, CL's Best, Many Call Ins, Vin Diesal Racing LR Stle, Peter Fukkingtail, & Lord Rick's Great Adventure Which Ends With Cops & Lastly Lord Rick Pediatrician, and My Naughty Easter Egg Hunt, Free Bus Ticket To AngelOfThyNight Radio Studios If You Are In CA, AZ or NV (8 Hours Of Pure Comedy, Entertainment & Truth)

Profile E-mail