The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site Check Them Out....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Not a huge update but well worth checking it out. These updates are from my trip down to southern Florida. I wish I had the chance to see and do more places. But anyway's I will keep this short and sweet. Check them out at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org ya know I realize that a lot of you could never understand the energies that get put into our journeys but we are more then just a paranormal group.

I know there are a lot of hate sites about me most of the information is false...made up...recreated....call it what you will. Those that create such sites are jealous of who I am and what we stand for. I do not look at those hate sites I merely take the links copy them that way I can forward them to an attorney if need to be so if you are a creator of such a hate site and there is false information on there heed my warning it will not be so funny in a court room when my organization sues you for the maximum penalties. I let this go on for all to long and I am being very very patient about it but it will run out. Point is right now I am a very poor guy if you want to help me get rich then go ahead try me do me the favor screw up and line my pockets either way I think I made my point.

I expect to have the update out from the house we did a few weeks ago before the weekend. I also will be heading out of town Saturday night to do some adventures so the ball is rolling again. Tonight I will be doing more work on the book I am writing as well. I want to get that out as soon as possible if anything. Anyhow this is a real special update so if your a fan check it on out! I am so happy to be able to share it with others. This has been a 3 year planned out trip and I was so grateful to have been able to make it happen last month ago.

Gateway3/Portal 16

Coral Castle Prologue Page
Coral Castle Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Additional Updates

Paracomedy 2007: Get in on some new bloopers and laughs

Not much else to say but enjoy the history piece I wrote....there is a few anomaly photos and photos I took from reef diving. I miss the ocean down there and the clear water in the keys. I hope that everybody has some appreciate for what Coral Castle Stands for! Have a great day.
Lord Rick
Founder
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: **NEW** Updates On Our Site Check Them Out....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

Well this is quite an update that I will say and will have more nice ones coming up after this weekends investigation. This was not a huge adventure or full of haunting's but it still was a nice addition for the site. Not much else to say just check it out at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org in the following order....

Investigation Archives/Gateway3/Portal 16

West Orange Trail Prologue Page & Photos
West Orange Trail Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Oakland Cemetery Prologue Page & Photos
Oakland Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Ocoee Cemetery Prologue Page & Photos
Ocoee Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Additional Updates

News Page: ALOT of new changes to our news page find out what's happening with our organization future, past and present! Only thing I have not added is our upcoming Halloween Party in October so state tuned!

Paracomedy 2007: One new laugh added more to come!

Some of the things are you are going to see is a window apparition, orb with a face and glowing ball of light. There is a lot of history to some of these places and they were really pretty good investigations.

If you have not done so make sure you listen to my radio show its becoming a pretty big hit and my good man Mike has just recently opened up a youtube channel for the radio show in addition so a lot of good things happening. Oh and I have talked to an author and they will be adding us into there upcoming book so that is another positive thing that has happened recently. Enjoy!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp

Profile E-mail