The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Thrilling Updates On Our Site....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:17 am 
Site Admin

I am sorry these updates are so late but I wanted to take my time with them and get it right since this area we worked with all the places were near one another. What your about to see in these updates is almost every type of ghostly phenomena you can think of... Photos...EVP's etc etc In addition to the updates I been very busy trying to decorate the house for our yearly Halloween Party!

These updates contain a lot of history relevant to the area and of course your going to see us with a much larger team in the photos then usual. I still have one more EVP I will be adding for some reason the file became corrupted I am not sure the entity wants me to post his voice on my site that's just the honest truth I am starting to gather here. But once I get that I will add it to the Earlwood House area.

I am now putting EVPs on our site using a small mini windows media player that way you can play it...stop it etc and I do hope to find investigators who can help me put more EVP up in the future from our investigations to make our updates even more exciting for our fans and viewers.

So please make sure you check out the following on our site at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives its very simple to find you just have to go there in the following order!

Gateway 3/Portal 16

The Earlwood House Prologue Page
The Earlwood House Reports & Photos
The Earlwood House EVP Page

The Lake Ola House Prologue Page
The Lake Ola House Reports & Photos

The Bernard House Prologue Page
The Bernard House Reports & Photos

Tangerine Cemetery Prologue Page
Tangerine Cemetery Reports & Photos

Gateway 3/Portal 17 (Just Opened)

Zellwood Evergreen Cemetery Prologue Page
Zellwood Evergreen Cemetery Reports & Photos
Zellwood Evergreen Cemetery EVP Page

Additional Updates

News Page: Find out what's happening with PGS

Now keep in mind our prologue page is more or less the history of the location with some regular photos so you can get an idea of what we seen and encountered. The EVP page is where you click the links to the EVP if we took any and of course the reports page is all about the investigation with the paranormal photos.

Some of the things your going to see are mist, an orb with a face, ball of light, an apparition of a man yes its a solid apparition very rare but our team got it, a blue energy ball and so much more. We came out of these places with some various activity and good solid paranormal evidence.

As you know in a week from today is our all night excursion in the Tampa Bay area as we will try to uncover more haunting secrets before PGS relocated out west! Take the time to see the updates because they are some of the best we have had in a few months I feel. Our next update ill be putting out is the Animal Kingdom one...followed by the Lake Wales FL area we visited last week ago!

I would like to see a continuing team effort in future investigations like this one. If they will continue to be like this we will definitely make a mark in the paranormal community! Remember hard work pays off so a small token of my thanks goes out to the owner for having PGS....Flurbex...and Ghost Chasers Of Pasco County. Which are also promoted on our site in our report. Have a lovely Saturday!
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail