The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Itinerary For The Next 4 Months & Tour Schedule!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:35 pm 
Site Admin

September 29th: Kissimmee, FL
October 13th: Tampa Bay, FL
October 17th: Meetup At Deland Gator's Dockside
October 20th: Halloween Party Orange City, FL
October 27th: Saint Augustine, FL
November 10th: Orlando, FL
November 21st: Meetup At Deland Gator's Dockside
November 24th Savannah GA
December 8th: Brooksville Area,FL
December 19th:Meetup At Deland Gator's Dockside
December 21st & 22nd: Cedar Key/Yankee Town/Dunnelon FL (Special Excursion) (Jim's Area??) Two Day Adventure!
December 31st: A Final Goodbye New Years Gathering (Investigators & Personal Friends ONLY)
January 5th 2008: One last investigation in FL (Not Sure Yet)

& Cape Coral???

This is my schedule for the next few months for those wanting to meet up with me or join me in my journeys I am sticking to it the Orlando one I might change out with something else still not sure. But I know what we will be visiting at each location. I will also be visiting Cape Coral also so Ember when Jon and You decide we can make it in between those dates as I will be touring every other weekend which will leave me two weekends free a month to spend time with others, update the site...etc etc Unfortunately I will not get enough time to visit Jacksonville again as planned...or Sarasota but that's okay we still will be covering ALOT of cool haunted places every other weekend. Jan. 5th I want to do one last investigation it must be a place that we can get into therefore if your in the area and want to write a few places it would be appreciated. I will need drivers...investigators...and people to get involved these next few months are going to be STELLAR Ill leave it at that! So since I am moving and running out of time it will be either your in or your not type of deal. If your in print out the schedule so that way we can work out driving and meeting locations.
Lord Rick
Founder
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail