The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Kingston NV" Diamond In The Rou
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Kingston NV" Diamond In The Rough....

Not sure how id describe this place but as a diamond in the rough you will never see Nevada like this it includes a ghost town, lake, cemetery, mine, stone station, mill site, offroading to the top of the Toiyabe Mountains and everything else in between. This is a beautiful place and it really goes hand in hand with Austin which I recently added as well.

I need to keep this brief because I have a ton of work to do and I will be very busy so responses might be delayed no worries. However I wanted to get this out for everyone to enjoy also we talked about this place on my friends radio show so I thought he want to really see what it is about.

This is not the most paranormal location but I do have plans to revisit here as there are other ghost towns in the region and I found a mine that has about 50 miles worth of tunnels. Id like to stay at the old historic hotel maybe do some of the other sites. Kingston being in 1864 your typical boom town with hotels, saloons, mining districts, businesses such as general stores, cemetery on the hill etc.

The one major thing this town has going for it is that it is the gateway into the Toiyabe Range which is a world of its own and we drive right through the Arc Dome Wilderness to get here so it was well earned.

You can check out this addition on our site directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/KingstonNevada.htm or if you wish to take a different approach you can view the investigation archives for its epilogue which some folks like to do so they can visit some of our other projects at:
Gateway 4/Portal 25

Kingston Nevada Prologue Page
Kingston Nevada Team Stills
Kingston Nevada Team Journeying
Kingston Nevada B&Ws
Kingston Nevada Sterling Mill
Kingston Nevada Graveyard
Kingston Nevada Relics Of The Past
Kingston Nevada Bi-Metallic Mine
Kingston Nevada Guard Station
Kingston Nevada Groves Station and Lake
Kingston Nevada Road Less Traveled
Kingston Nevada Scenic Gallery
Kingston Nevada Nature
Kingston Nevada Videos
Kingston Nevada EVP's
Kingston Nevada Expedition 1

This is truly what it is about and you get a great equal mix of everything. Ill keep them coming but I am taking a break for a couple days neck and back are in bad shape can barely move but ill live. Ill be needed allot of relaxation or at least something to take my mind off it like a hairy squatch to chase with my cam or something lol.

In the meantime check it out it takes allot of time to get these up youtube took most of the night or id had it up yesterday. So enjoy please like, comment and utilize. Have a great weekend I am going to toke some train wreck and chill. Give me a few days and all my paranormal mail you guys sent me will be answered sorry my cat is dying I had him for years since the day he was born was even homeless on the streets with him so right now its a hard time.
Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight
www.youtube.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail