The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Haunted Hess Ranch" Simply.....
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:55 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Haunted Hess Ranch" Simply Dazzling......

This just might be one of the oldest historic ranches in the state of Nevada. This ranch in particular was probably built to serve the miners of Austin. Everything you will see on this ranch was built by a family who utilized wood and native rocks they gathered in the Toiyabe and Shoshone Mountains.

This was not an extensive project as I was driving in the wilderness found this place and decided to investigate it. Sometimes I do spontaneous investigations and explorations it just depends on what I come across during my journeys.When I found this location I was awed it was Easter morning and I grabbed those bunny ears then ran into this place lol. This is a very relevant site and the addition should be allot of fun for all of you to sift through.

This ranch is rather large it has more then one home on the property, barns, corral, milk house, outhouse, garages, tool shop, well and so much more. The large Victorian home still stands today but is in serious peril along with the outbuildings. Some of the support beams are logs cut from the forest above the ranch while others are built of stone, adobe and fired clay bricks. Their is even a thatched roof and a deep well all the good stuff a farm comes with.

What is really wonderful about this addition on our site is it really goes hand in hand with Austin Nevada and the Austin Cemeteries. Helena was the wife of the owner of the ranch and while Austin focused on Silver Mining the Reese River valley below focused on agriculture. This site is a part of Austin's early history without ranches to provide meat, livestock and produce the residents of such boom towns would not be able to survive.

You can check out the update directly at the following link www.paranormalghostsociety.org/HessRanch.htm  or if you wish to take a different approach you can view the investigation archives for its epilogue which some folks like to do so they can visit some of our other projects at:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Hess Ranch Nevada Prologue
Hess Ranch Nevada Team Gallery
Hess Ranch Nevada Guest House
Hess Ranch Nevada Barns & Corrals
Hess Ranch Nevada B&W Gallery
Hess Ranch Nevada Tour The Ranch
Hess Ranch Nevada Explore The Mansion
Hess Ranch Nevada Vintage Wallpaper
Hess Ranch Nevada Remnants Of The Past
Hess Ranch Nevada Home On The Range
Hess Ranch Nevada Scenic Gallery
Hess Ranch Nevada Videos
Hess Ranch Nevada EVP's
Hess Ranch Nevada Investigation _____________________________________________

We are more then just a paranormal group I love to urban explore always have since we opened our group many many years ago. The need to explore this place overwhelms the want to capture ghosts. This is a place of imagination and in the heart of Shoshone country. One of the most beautiful locations in Nevada and to share it with you guys is pretty awesome.This is a straight up Lord Rick investigation I did most of it alone and when I am alone I can do some really fantastic work because I can focus more. :)

The next addition on our site will be the ghost town of Kingston Nevada another special addition coming. My drive up to Kingston was amazing its not to often you can tell others you drove through a mountain range that is 12k along cliffs to get to this beautiful frontier town hiding away deep in the Toiyabe range. It will be stellar trust me but for now enjoy the Hess Ranch there is nothing like this location in the state of Nevada and I am so proud to share it with all of you.

Have a great weekend I am getting a pizza watching a zombie movie maybe hitting up the ps4 with some brewskies and a nice bag of ewwy gooey train wreck weed! Life is short people need to learn how to live a little. Nobody pays me to investigate or explore I do this because I love it and its even better when you can share your journeys with your friends.
Have a great day!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight
www.youtube.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail