The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Austin Nevada" Good, Bad & Ugly
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:13 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Austin Nevada" Good, Bad & Ugly!!

Austin Nevada is a living ghost town although not as large as Bodie at one time over 10k lived in this canyon. Austin resides on the loneliest highway in America and if you do not believe me you can check out our photos of the seclusion that surrounds this mountain town. Nothing is out here your lucky if you can get produce or steak in Austin its very remote.

This was a special trip for me I been wanting to check out the Austin area for a few years now. We made that come true on Easter Weekend of this year. To add some spice to the trip I started exploring Austin in the middle of the night under the blood moon was a treat. I had gotten a hotel to be able to spend more time here visiting the sites and collecting media for our website.

Austin is a true town of the wild west folks were lynched, shot, murdered and epidemics broke out. Floods and fires also occurred people died here many locations are haunted. It is important to add Austin on our site because now when I do other projects nearby we can link Austin to those other expeditions because here in the west everything has a connection between eachother.

Austin resides in the middle of the Toiyabe Range which in the near future ill be showing all of you a trip of us conquering it as we go thousands of feet over it to Austin's sister ghost town south of here. Austin is a really cool place it has three of the best maintain churches in the state from that era. It has one of the oldest saloons in the state and one of the last remaining Greek revival court houses in the country.

It is a very large addition on our site allot of heart and love was put into Austin. My camera was having issues on the trip but I still managed to pull in some good photography of the ghost town from atop of the mountain range. There is allot to see so take your time delve into it and be a part of such wonderful projects.Over the years I have tried to make our website additions better and well over the years we also do more extensive projects such as the Austin one.

Also to help commemorate this addition onto our site check out our latest logo found at the top of the Austin pages. We will be using this one often I put a ton of work into it. I believe in the future ill be putting out a ghostly logo also. I designed the logo in accordance with my recent gorgeous journey under the blood moon in Austin.  So make sure you check it out as today we are unveiling it to the our fans and viewers.

You can check out the addition directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AustinNevada.htm or if you wish to enter the investigation archives on the main page of our site just go to www.paranormalghostsociety.org then enter then find the archives banner there are a few. This is what has been added and where the epilogue/case can be found at:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Austin Nevada Prologue Page Photos History and Gallery
Austin Nevada Team Stills
Austin Nevada Team Adventure
Austin Nevada Tour The Town
Austin Nevada B&W Gallery
Austin Nevada Clifton
Austin Nevada Stokes Castle
Austin Nevada Old Time Gallery
Austin Nevada Great Walls
Austin Nevada Relics Of Our Past
Austin Nevada Manhattan Mill & Mine
Austin Nevada Mining
Austin Nevada Scenic
Austin Nevada Nature
Austin Nevada Dusk Till Dawn
Austin Nevada April 4th Blood Moon
Austin Nevada Videos
Austin Nevada EVP's
Austin Nevada Investigation 1 Report and Finds

Other

Paracomedy 2015: New funnies and bloopers added

Just to let everyone know right now I am working on a haunted house its a historic home with a real female ghost. Its a very exciting project for me and its going to be a great couple of months. I have some beautiful trips coming up and investigations. In order to see our finds and such projects it is important to always visit these website addition as I put them out periodically to show off our friends.

Our next update is going to be the Austin Cemeteries its a very large graveyard one of the finest in the west. It was to large to attach to the Austin addition because it contains five cemeteries. When I wrapped up with most of Austin we went to the cemetery which resides outside of town. So look for that in the future because will have it on our site along with some other places coming soon that we adventured at near Austin as well.
Namaste,
Lord Rick aka AngelOfThyNight
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight
www.youtube.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail