The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sagehen Meadows" Stunning!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:48 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sagehen Meadows & Stampede Reservoir" Stunning!!!

This addition took allot longer then expected but as you can see everything we do takes time and effort. That is part of being a good paranormal investigator is giving it 110 percent not a percent less. Besides the fact that I had to wait all night long for our videos to finish uploading then processing since yesterday afternoon. They did not finish till a half hour ago thus I had to wait.

This is a stunning addition on our website we cover everything from bigfoot to climate change to nature and even history. You see the area at one time had many lumber mills back in the 1800's prior to that it was the natives who hunted in its big open meadows. The dam and reservoir came later unfortunately due to drought one of the largest bodies in the region is almost completely gone so pay close attention because we journey at the bottom of a basin across a land bridge and along a river that once use to rage!

I was not supposed to add this case just yet because we did not visit this location till have our adventures out near Austin Nevada but I did want to get it up. This is because the Austin additions are very extensive and I also designed a new logo which is done but will not come out till next week when we add Austin onto our site so for now we welcome you to enjoy Sagehen. My only wish with Sagehen is that I went there a month later because the area is known to have almost 60 types of wild flowers and when I went everything was kind of brown but still nature here is quite abundant flowers or no flowers.

We hope you enjoy this addition just remember if you do not visit our website you will never see the work we do or research. You can only get half of the story through social media or our communities the full story appears on our site along with any of our finds or media collected. I posted nearly 3 hours of video footage here enough to keep all of you busy to be a part of our journey. Come adventure with us in the beautiful Tahoe National Forest these are my stomping grounds this is my life!

You can check out this update directly on our website at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/SagehenMeadows.htm or if you wish to enter the investigation archives on the main page of our site just go to www.paranormalghostsociety.org then enter then find the archives banner there are a few. This is what has been added and where the epilogue/case can be found at:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Sagehen California Prologue Page
Sagehen California Team Stills
Sagehen California Team Adventure
Sagehen California Nature Gallery
Sagehen California Scenic Gallery
Sagehen California Sagehen Creek Gallery Sagehen California Old Smith Mill
Sagehen California Stampede Reservoir Gallery
Sagehen California Little Truckee Gallery
Sagehen California Tahoe National Forest Sagehen California Banner Mill Coming In The Future
Sagehen California Videos
Sagehen California Expedition 1 Report & Evidence
Sagehen California Expedition 2 Coming In The Future 2016 

Other

Unionville Nevada: Prologue History Addition
Unionville Nevada Investigation 1: Devil's Ride added as of this morning

Let me know did I knock it out of the park? This is a wholesome addition much like most of them we do. Allot of work goes into what we do here at PGS all the way from research, photography, videos, hiking etc etc nothing is handed to us and that is okay I prefer to work hard in order to find the strange.

As I said the next addition on our site will be Austin Nevada this is one of the greatest semi ghost towns in the wild west. Its so big I had to get a hotel room and stay over night to really delve into this area. Its going to be allot of work trust me its a big place it even has a castle tower which the owner let me in at so yeah its going to be grand.

Ill also be unveiling another 2015 logo I worked quite hard on it but generally we do put out two logos per year this is our second one might put out a third near Halloween we shall see!

Have a great weekend everybody time to chill toke one and relax. Ill be around working on Austin if anybody needs me ill try to get our recent investigative reports done over the weekend!
Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight
www.youtube.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail