The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sierraville California"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sierraville California" True Gem!

I have to say this is one of my favorite places I end up somehow or someway coming back here even for a picnic. Its one of these type of places like the show Smallville or Under The Dome its really quaint everybody knows one another cemetery on the hill and historic sites everywhere.The town has some of the oldest ranches and barns in the state of Ca since the beginning of the gold rush.

Sierraville is the sister community of Sierra City except that this town did not focus on mining but rather ranching. That ranching provided food for the miners of the Comstock and Gold Country. The valley the town sites in is the largest alpine valley in the US. Standing in it will make you feel small but it is surrounded by mountains and along those wood lines lumber camps were in operation which helped build the Central Pacific Railroad and many of the mines in the region. It also built up towns like Truckee which is another awesome wild western town in the sierras.

This is a fine addition to our site it took me quicker then I thought considering I only put in a couple days to get it all up. But now we have some even bigger additions coming soon its crazy but my work will keep coming. Sierraville should make some of you want to come out here to see these places this is a part of our countries heritage and sometimes people tend to overlook such places. I do plan on taking a dip in the hot springs next time I come out here maybe get a room for the night at the Globe Hotel just for a getaway. I am going to start staying at haunted hotels in the future also.

You can check out this addition on our site directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Sierravi ... fornia.htm of if you wish to delve into the investigation archives on the main page of our site find this cases epilogue it can be found in:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Sierraville California Prologue Page
Sierraville California Team Stills
Sierraville California Team Adventure Gallery
Sierraville California B&W Gallery
Sierraville California Ranching
Sierraville California Historic Barns
Sierraville California Relics Of The Past
Sierraville California Cemetery
Sierraville California Notable Interments
Sierraville California Sierra Valley
Sierraville California Nature
Sierraville California Videos
Sierraville California EVP's
Sierraville California Investigation 1

Other

Paracomedy 2015: A place for this years funnies and bloopers

I may add a hot springs section eventually a hotel once was built near them in the mid 1800's. But this addition sets the premises for the region you have to understand that Sierraville sits in an area that is close to other locations that I study Bigfoot at or investigate the strange.

I have investigated at least 4 to 5 locations near here but they are not up on our site yet because I am always behind due to the fact that I put out investigations quicker then we can get them up.

With that in mind the next addition that will arrive is a place called Sagehen Meadows & The Stampede Reservoir. Its on the south side of Sierraville and its a beautiful location in the national forest. I did have the time of my life journeying out there besides the fact that it has a long history of strangeness. 

I hope everybody enjoys this addition what I do comes from the heart so many are out for money or to get famous all I want to do is make sure these places last for years to come and that people can learn something out of this be a part of something greater. Peace
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail