The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sierra City" Simply Magical!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

I have journeyed to allot of places in my paranormal career and believe me I love them all or I would not pick the cases I chose to take on. But nothing and I mean nothing will compare to the beauty of Sierra City. The folks are friend history is everywhere and the area has been untouched for thousands of years. Allot of areas suffer from the droughts and fires but Sierra City has managed to avoid it all so in reality its a world all in itself.

When we first visited the area it was winter time yet flowers here thrived. All the homes are so cozy and rustic. Downtown is full of historical buildings that date back to the mid 1800's. The cemetery is one of the finest pioneer graveyards in northern California. Their are remnants of its pioneer days all over town and I even interviewed one of the locals to get more information for my thesis on the prologue page.

This took allot of work that is why I am not here anymore I am always pushing towards showing off my projects because it is important. These places have a fair chance at surviving because we promote and preserve them. So when you browse the pages of this addition keep that in mind never take anything for granted its hard to find a semi ghost town this well preserved.

Consider this an introduction of things to come because Sierra City is your gateway to the Sierra Buttes and the Lake Basin below them which contains over 50 lakes. I have major bigfoot expeditions planned at some of these lakes and I will climb those buttes in the future depending on what else I have crammed in my long list of paranormal cases and projects. But this is an area we plan on working with it has a long standing history of haunts and major bigfoot sightings by some of the most prominent individuals in the country.

So this is just a taste of things to come Sierra City is where it starts but it is NOT where it ends. However it is important to start here then work our way deeper into the wilderness which surrounds the entire town. One of the most interesting things about this location is that its considered the Tahoe National Forest even though its not even near Lake Tahoe. So this should give you an idea how vast this magical place is and I have only begin because Sierra City was my first visit to the area. Ill probably have to get a hotel stay a few days to really crank out some work with the mines, mountains and lakes here believe me!!

I am excited to put this place on the map this is good karma but its also beauty that I have got to share with all of you. More then often people forget that places like this exist a world away from a world so if you want to see it you can do so directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/SierraCityCalifornia.htm or if you wish to enter the investigation archives on the main page of our site just go to www.paranormalghostsociety.org then enter then find the archives banner there are a few. This is what has been added and where the epilogue/case can be found at:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Sierra City Prologue Page
Sierra City Team Stills
Sierra City Team Adventure Gallery
Sierra City Cemetery
Sierra City Notable Interments
Sierra City B&W
Sierra City Back Country Gems
Sierra City Cozy & Rustic
Sierra City Old Time Photos
Sierra City Scenic
Sierra City Sierra Buttes
Sierra City Nature
Sierra City Loves Falls
Sierra City Tahoe Forest
Sierra City Relics Of The Past
Sierra City Kentucky Mine & Mill
Sierra City Videos
Sierra City EVP's
Sierra City Investigation 1
Sierra City Investigation 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2015: New Bloopers Added

Let me know if I knocked it out of the park? You cannot see what PGS is about or the work we do unless you physically follow our work so check it out and try to understand how mission. It goes beyond just the paranormal its about so much more then that.

Our next addition that will be coming out is The Kentucky Mill it is a part of Sierra City but it also needs its own place. I plan on doing a major investigation of the mill itself and being able to tour the inside of it therefore were going to do a second investigation in the future. I look forward to it but this place has got to have its own page because its history is VERY deep and it has some of the only working stamps in the state of California so look for that probably Friday since its also almost ready to go out.

Have a great night ill be in touch please feel free to share our updates and like them thanks!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail