The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Unionville Nevada"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:08 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Unionville Nevada" Where The West Is Wild.........

Unionville Nevada is truly a killer ghost town by far this year it is one of the top historical explorations we have done but not without great risk. The town is a bit lawless I had four separate incidents including a local trying to run me over so my research and work will be for nothing without all of you taking a gander at it.

Some of you been waiting awhile for this one and it took me awhile to work on because their honestly is a ton of content in relation to this town. It also completes a series of other areas we have worked at within the Humboldt Range! This is a beautiful place allot of nature, scenic back drops, wild horses, creeks, ruins etc how can you beat that?

This is also the site where Mark Twain built his own home and lived here to try a hand in mining. Very few folks know this but it honestly is what pushed him to become more of a writer and less of a miner. The home he built still stands at the end of the canyon and we have plenty of media on it that I collected during our project that includes the beautiful cemetery.

This addition has a bit of everything and it will keep you busy for awhile so all of you are in for a treat that includes the lengthy movies I filmed during my trek. I will not visit here a second time but I feel that our first adventure really was extensive and quite deep. This ghost town is extensive roughly three miles of ruins, structures and relics of the past.

Unionville started as a confederate sympathizer mining camp but in a short time many Union supporters kind of overtook the town and named it this instead of Dixie. Its strong political views have not changed very much and its not a friendly place. These folks will shoot you and bury you in there backyard even if it appears friendly things here are NOT what they seem trust me.

If you would like to check out this award winning edition on our site you can do so directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/UnionvilleNevada.htm or if you wish to check out the epilogue you can do so in the investigation archives from the main page in the following section:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Unionville Nevada Prologue Page
Unionville Nevada Team Stills Gallery
Unionville Nevada Team Adventuring Gallery
Unionville Nevada Humboldt Mountains
Unionville Nevada Scenic Gallery
Unionville Nevada Nature Gallery
Unionville Nevada Humboldt-Toiyaybe National Forest
Unionville Nevada B&W Gallery
Unionville Nevada Mark Twain Cabin
Unionville Nevada Step Inside
Unionville Nevada Relics Of The Past
Unionville Nevada Mining
Unionville Nevada Graveyard
Unionville Nevada Notable Interments
Unionville Nevada Toppled Not Forgotten
Unionville Nevada Videos
Unionville Nevada EVP's
Unionville Nevada Expedition 1

The next addition that will arrive and be added to our site is the Lovelock's Lone Mtn. Historic Cemetery its not a huge one but it will be arriving in a day or two. I have allot of great locations coming on up including more ghost towns but Unionville is all within a league of their own that I can assure you.

Have a great night this is a great way to start your week off please delve into these updates if you do not you will never get to see the extensive work we do and time we put into these projects. Have a great upcoming week!
Regards,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail