The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Cold Springs Station Nevada"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:54 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Cold Springs Station Nevada" Wild West Heritage....

I am extremely proud to present a very special website addition of Cold Springs Station. Their are two things you really are going to want to pay attention to and that's the history as well as scenic photography. If you ever wanted to know what Nevada is about or what the wild west stands for this location will do just that.

Their are three stations located at this site some of the best preserved stone ruins in the state making it a heritage site. Those stations being The Butterfield Overland, Transcontinental Telegraph and Pony Expression Stations. Each one would meet its demise based on similar circumstances that effected each other.

During the time period these stations were operable their was the Paiute Indian Wars so violence was a regular occurrence and even death. The tenants of each station lived behind these walls with the bare necessities exposed to the elements and even facing off against some of the largest wolves in the country. It was and still is the wilderness residing along the loneliest road in America.

This addition on our site is more of an exploration although it does dabble on a few other topics and interest. These stations served as headquarter hubs so they were all very massive. They were in full operation during the civil war and they helped shape the development of the west.

By visiting here one can imagine being inside these walls sitting near a fire hearing wolves howl or having to shoot your gun out of one of their gun portals. Wells Fargo at one time ran the Overland Station just as people like Mark Twain utilized it as stage coaches poured into the region known today as the Lincoln Highway.

This is a very special place allot of hard work went into this project so if you want to see what we do you really have to delve deeper into our work. These sites sometimes are forgotten and over time cease to exist. At least this way all of you across the world can enjoy it for years to come. You can check out this addition directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ColdSpringsNevada.htm or if you wish to visit the epilogue you can do so in:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Cold Springs Station Nevada Prologue Page
Cold Springs Station Nevada Team Stills Gallery
Cold Springs Station Nevada Team Adventure Gallery
Cold Springs Station Nevada Scenic Gallery
Cold Springs Station Nevada Nature Gallery
Cold Springs Station Nevada Overland Station
Cold Springs Station Nevada Telegraph Station
Cold Springs Station Nevada Pony Express Station
Cold Springs Station Nevada B&W Gallery
Cold Springs Station Nevada EVP's
Cold Springs Station Nevada Videos
Cold Springs Station Nevada Expedition 1

Their is no place like this one in the world believe me when I say that. Like all of our locations each one is different or in a league of its own. I really enjoyed doing this update its a major addition on our site and we get those every few cases I add because I mix it all up.

The next addition coming out is Wonder its a ghost town at least what is left of it. Lots of wild horses and beautiful scenery back at this location so it also will make a fine addition on our site.

I am happy my new cam finally came today it took long enough but its bigfoot ready to go. So in about a week ill be heading back up to the most remote parts of planet Earth to chase me some squatch. Our work is always ongoing daily believe me when I say that were committed.

As far as when ill get that done hard to say I have yard sales in the morning then tonight rented a horror movie just chilled out while waiting for youtube to finish the movies.Now I am playing the new Resident Evil for my ps4 I need the down time have not slept at all this week hardly. I hope everyone has a great weekend ill be in touch.
Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

AngelOfThyNight@paranormalghostsociety.org

https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail