The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Ours Site "Valley Grove Pioneer Cemetery"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:05 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Ours Site "Valley Grove Pioneer Cemetery" All That & More!!!

This is more then just a cemetery addition to our website as a matter in fact this is one of my favorite locations in NW Nevada. Not allot of folks know about this place and its a bit hard to find which makes it a truly treat place to explore full of scenery, wildlife and some really awesome gravesites.

The cemetery was abandoned and it really has links to all the ghost towns I have added recently since they are also near this location. If you want to see what the wild west is about once you visit additions on our site like these you learn really quickly as to why I enjoy this region as much as I do and you can enjoy it now too through my eyes.

I would have gotten this out earlier but for some reason staying up all night yesterday made things a bit hard to finish this in a timely matter. Sometimes I do research all night long as a paranormal investigator its our jobs to learn and learn some more then teach. But alas it is out and now all of you can enjoy this for many years to come even if it means visiting it on occasion just to cheer you up. I know that sounds strange getting cheered up by a cemetery but it works for me!

You can check out this update directly at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/V ... metery.htm or you can go through the motions of the investigative archives which is jammed pack with nearly 1200 investigations, adventures, expeditions and journeys into everything imaginable. My work is will live on does not matter who hates on us I do the work necessary to add such locations on the web therefore I am a reliable contributor and so our mission will continue as I keep adding new cases and forming them as well.

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery Prologue Page
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery Team Gallery
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery Notable Interment
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery B&W Gallery
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery Scenic Gallery
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery Nature Gallery
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery Historic Wellington
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery Broken Not Forgotten
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery Videos
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery EVP's
Valley Grove Historic Pioneer Cemetery Investigation 1

The next addition on our site will be Hillcrest Cemetery its not as historic as this one but it is the sister cemetery of Valley Grove thus you cannot do one without the other if that makes sense. I wont get to it probably till Monday afterall it is the weekend so its time to chill.

After Hillcrest I am going to be putting out some very kick ass ghost towns, pony express and overland stations. Follow us ill show you a world you never knew existed trust me you will be wowed with where ill take you. No limits!

I am getting a new state of the art cam for investigations and filming. Its extremely expensive but it will bring you even higher quality as if we have not achieved it. But why stop there? I like these paranormal groups with there little cell phone cams get a real cam and do it up the way its meant to be!!!

Have a great weekend you know I will enjoying my time off because in a week or two its back up to the remote regions of the high sierras chasing that squatch. Just remember you can follow me but what is more important is following our work so make sure every time I add a location you check it out I get nothing for it other then you learning something new and seeing the hard work we do nothing more nothing less! What is next? The Universe!

Peace,
Lord Rick

AngelOfThyNight@paranormalghostsociety.org

https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight

Truth Adventure Friendship

Profile E-mail