The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Reno Hebrew Cemetery" Beautiful
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:07 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Reno Hebrew Cemetery" Beautiful!

This is a really beautiful location although not very large its one of these cemeteries that people often pay no mind to. The wooden epitaphs with the Star Of David and beautiful marble gravestones are actually quite amazing. Considering this cemetery is only one of two Hebrew Cemeteries in Northern Nevada I have been to them both and was quite pleased.

The last time I was up here I did not get to bring everyone this place but this was one of our first investigations of the new year and its next to one of the most haunted locations in all of Reno known as Hillside Cemetery.

The cemetery was erected because the Jewish population was growing since the Comstock in Virginia City began to taper off. Therefore a permanent home for the dearly departed was erected at this location and as of today I found out they are expanding the two acres since their is no longer room for interments. At one time you could get a plot here for free if you belonged to the congregation. I guess that would leave me out since I am not religious and want to be blasted off to outer space but that is just me lol.

Anyhow we welcome you to enjoy this location as along with this cemetery I have some really awesome pioneer ones coming up deep in the mountains. This is really only the start of graveyards to set the tone for the year and well being a city burial ground its truly a nice place worth a gander.

You can check out this addition on our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/RenoHebrewCemetery.htm or if you would like to see the epilogue first which is listed in our director and found on our adventure pages you can do so at:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Reno Hebrew Cemetery Team Gallery
Reno Hebrew Cemetery B&W Gallery
Reno Hebrew Cemetery Prominent Interments
Reno Hebrew Cemetery In Peril Not Forgotten
Reno Hebrew Cemetery Scenic Gallery
Reno Hebrew Cemetery Videos
Reno Hebrew Cemetery EVP;s
Reno Hebrew Cemetery Investigation 1 Report

This is a pleasant cemetery and it really completes the group of burial grounds that are found here surrounding the Hebrew Cemetery with this one being the last of them since I cant get into the Knights Of Pythias as I have tried maybe someone can help me in the future.

If you want to check out its sister cemetery it can be found here in Virginia City at: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Virginia ... metery.htm otherwise please check out this fine addition on our site. The only way you get to see such locations is by visiting our announcements and website additions although they are not going anywhere if you stay on top of our journeys you can follow us on every single one of them as we continuously put out such great locations.

The next update ill be adding will arrive next week of Robb Canyon which has been investigated by dozens of paranormal groups and even has had some television limelight. I personally set out to this place to possibly debunk some of the speculation surrounding it although it is the place of serial murders and today is a public park. So this ought to be interesting now with Fathers Day this weekend I have my hands full tomorrow is the air show then I am going to try to pump out a Bigfoot project this weekend also somewhere very remote.

Also do not forget the 26th through the 28th is our group camping trip as we are meeting up with Christina George and her crew to do a joint project in the high sierras as we take on bigfoot and UFOs. Its going to be stellar and all of you have the invite if you want to camp for that weekend with both of our paranormal groups. Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety

Profile E-mail