The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Ponderosa Saloon"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:07 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine" Virginia City

Let me take the time to announce this beautiful addition freshly added onto our website of The Ponderosa Saloon and The Best n Belcher Mine located right out of Virginia City. This is more of an exploration into early mining history and downtown Virginia City. But I guarantee you that you will feel as if you stepped back in time of this supposedly haunted location.

We did this exploration around the holidays last year so its full of pizzazz and is really directed at having some fun. Your going to see wild mustangs on video downtown near the saloon all the way to a mine tour to relics of the past found within the saloon itself. This was one of our last investigations we took on prior to the end of 2014 and although I have made everyone of you wait to see our work ill be putting out regularly now tons of content from our journeys.You have my word the work you will see in the future will be nothing short of stellar guaranteed ill be taking you into vast deserts and over mountains you will step back in time!

Virginia City is my stomping grounds I go up there to drink beer, dress like Santa and even get involved with activities. Technically at this point I have done more projects and investigations into Virginia City then even Ghost Adventures or any other group. It has caused allot of petty jealousy towards me while others have great respect towards the ground breaking research we have done with the mines, mills and historic sites surrounding VC.

I am quite delighted to have another notch in my belt because The Ponderosa is truly a fascinating location and the mine runs right under the saloon so in retrospect you can get a cold beer then check out some of the history. My main goal with any of these locations is preservation that is why we promote them on our site. I am far from done believe me I have a few more places near The Ponderosa that we have scheduled to investigate find out how you can help and get involved. Virginia City is the real deal and if I vouch for it you should too! Pay close attention also to our scenic gallery if this does not make you fall in love nothing else will VC has a 200 mile view looking south deep into the heart of Nevada.

You can check out this update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Ponderos ... erMine.htm come have a taste of the Comstock with this special holiday addition. If you want to check out the epilogue you can do so in the investigation archives in:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine Prologue Page
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine The Team
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine Virginia City Gallery
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine Relics
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine Scenic Gallery
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine Underground
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine Nature
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine Holiday Spirit Gallery
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine Videos
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine EVP's
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine Investigation 1 Report
Ponderosa Saloon & The Belcher Mine

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Last of the bloopers and funnies added from last year.

Sunny Acres Orphanage: New special album has been added called Christmas in Carson you can find the button on the main page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/NVStateO ... yAcres.htm also check out investigation 2 for some killer apparition photos we captured.

The next update is coming in a few minutes its of the Reno Hebrew Cemetery it also is a really great location and fine addition on our site. Ill keep them coming just remember the only way you can see truly the work we do is by going to our site. I post all our finds, research, adventures and paranormal investigations on the website. I do not work through facebook or google so if you want to see pictures, videos, media, evidence etc etc visit the archives and delve deep into our journeys. The skies the limit then again their is no limit the universe belongs to us! Thank you everyone for your support make sure you share our case files with the world help me preserve these great locations that we continue to bring our viewers. Thanks!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety

Profile E-mail