The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sunny Acres Orphanage" GHOSTS
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:42 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Sunny Acres Orphanage" We Got Ghosts!!

This is a very special addition to our site now you seen our first investigation this is our second one. The first one we delved into history our second one was mainly focused on the ghosts that haunt the orphanages grounds. My goal was to prove the location is haunted because they are starting to demolish everything little by little which seems to be a trend in our country when it comes to historic sites like these.

I did this investigation on Christmas Eve last year like I said before there are investigations nobody knows I did that will surface on our website in the future. I keep extremely busy in my research and paranormal work this investigation turned out some really great entity shots something we work very hard at when we do haunted locations like these.

Sunny Acres dates back to the 1800's when the Virginia City orphanage filled up this one was built and at the time it was a magnificent orphanage. It had Victorian wood buildings and even massive stone buildings that were quarried in Carson City.

I have a deep respect for this site that is why I put so much into this location. We had allot of fun doing it but we also had goals to label it a haunted destination in the center of the state Capitol which will always capture the interest of others in the region or those who love these kind of places.

You can see this addition on our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/NVStateO ... yAcres.htm only some of the pages been updated or added that includes the dusk album, team pictures added, EVP's, Videos and lastly investigation 2's report and ghosts photos. So make sure you check it all out so that you can enjoy this two part investigation along with our paracomedy page 2014. It also can be found in gateway 4 portal 25 in the investigation archives.

The next update your going to see on our site is the ghost town of Ludwig and may I just say that is a very fine location. We did two investigations of Ludwig all the way from its mines to its foundations to its wilderness area it will blow your mind a true representation of the wild west!!! It will take me sometime to work on like I said its a MEGA location and large site.

We hope that you will enjoy this addition I did capture allot of entities you wont see anything like this on any paranormal site trust me. The work we do with spirits is a long time family secret and its done with allot of passion that is why we get what we get on film.

Ill keep this short it is the weekend and I am going to hit up my PS4 next week ill work on Ludwig followed by a small ghost town. The age of ghost towns will be coming to our fan base I did quite allot of them the past few months and they are pretty remarkable locations all very remote as well with pretty back drops. These journeys will last a lifetime promise you that! Have a great weekend everybody ill keep adding the cases but you have to visit them to see our work. We do not work through facebook or google that is what our website is for to post our research so others can learn and its free!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety

Profile E-mail