The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: WANTED: Five Lake Lahontan Hunters Assault Paranormal Santa
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 pm 
Site Admin

WANTED: Five Lake Lahontan Hunters Assault Paranormal Santa Near Christmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reJy0T9ghnk

During my production preservation project on the history of Williams Station I encountered five hunters who approached me with immediate hostility as you will come to find out from this clip I have compiled. Now keep in mind this is a public state park people come here to camp, picnic, hike, metal detect and hunt all proceeds go to the state park. After I worked hard to trudge through the mud they came rolling on in showing signs of hostility. They are wanted for questioning in regards to unlawful imprisonment, harassment, assault and terroristic threats directed towards me. I was not interrupting their hunt they just decided not to share the land with another fellow Nevadan thus humiliating me and taking away my freedom therefore I want to bring these men to justice and my goal is to clean up the trash in the Lake Lahontan area literally! This documentary is a detailed encounter with these hunters all the way from video footage, sound clips, photos and lastly a personal long segment which talks about my encounter with the hunters and the dark history that surrounds the area starting at the 13:55 time stamp. This area was once under an ancient sea later the white man came into the area built Williams Station which such stations became issues for the local natives though the station was burned and raided in a massacre. Later on this would lead to the Paiute Indian Wars and eventually a battle would be fought near the grounds of where these hunters stood. Later in 1881 the station being built once again would be called Honey Lake Smiths Station and a man killed an Irishman at this location who was rebuilding it for no reason and never was arrested then later came the dam in 1911 where everything was lost to nature. Today murder and death continues to occur in this area. The question is would I become another victim of the negativity that surrounds this area and become one with all the other tragedies that seem to be part of this land? Nothing would stop me from journeying where I had to go not guns, lawlessness or even hostile hunters who made a very serious mistake. If you know who these hunters are we believe them to be from Fallon, Fernley, Silver Springs, Dayton, Stage Coach or Winnemucca areas of Nevada. After profiling them I am certain that some of them may be stationed or work at the Fallon Naval Base or are ex military. Help us find them because if we do not god help anyone else who might encounter this group may not be as lucky as I was no matter I stood my ground as hunting here is a privilege and we must make sure that incidents like these do not happen in the future we have an obligation to make sure that the wild west does not become lawless and final conclusion to my experience with them is they were either poaching or dumb hicks. Lets get these guys afterall they give every other hunter a bad name this is not the 1800s! Since we base everything off of reality please remember this video is for mature audiences only!

If you have any information please email us AngelOfThyNight@paranormalghostsociety.org just as you can contact the rangers headquarters for the Lake Lahontan area to prevent this from ever happening to anyone else at:

Anthony Beauregard
Park Supervisor
Lahontan State Recreation Area
Ph) 775-577-2235
Fx) 775-577-4408

We are sorry some of the footage is poor one of the hunters slung mud on my cam therefore to do the interview it was skipping, not focusing and recording as sharp as it should. So this is all I was able to put together and salvage from the incident no less its very incriminating evidence gone public to help find them.

Our Preservation Project: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LakeLaho ... tation.htm

Profile E-mail