The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Lake Lahontan's Williams Statio
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Lake Lahontan's Williams Station" Cursed!

This has sure been a trying addition to our site because of the rich history to the area we worked so very hard to trudge through mud to get to a site that has only really been exposed twice in the last 100 years. Perhaps it is one of the most relevant sites in Nevada.

In 1860 either some outlaws who lost their coin at the station in its saloon or some natives burnt the place and all who were in it to the ground. It was a raid and a massacre of course the natives had the right since rumor has it the Williams brothers raped some Squaws and such station then became a threat to the local Paiutes.

This would spark a war one of the only ones in NV and of course the growth of Fort Churchill nearby. Not only is the station site the site of a massacre its the site of a battle ground and even a murder so it must be recognized even if the state park refuses to do so.

This is the same location I came across those hunters which assaulted me and well I want to see to it they never hunt here again. Lake Lahontan is becoming a lawless location to many dumped bodies, drugs, murders etc so if you want me to return here again to show you the station ill probably say no once is enough for me. I have many other remote ghost towns and stations that I do not have to deal with getting shot at.

Anyhow if you want to see this Overland station directly or what is left of it you can do so directly at: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LakeLaho ... tation.htm and alas for this documentary I put together you can see it by clicking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reJy0T9ghnk which really played a huge role in my ability to finish our project believe me when I say that. Generally most people in Nevada are nice they respect other hikers, hunters and explorers but not these guys obviously.

I do feel the station is a wealth of information we hope that other High Schools will grow to like this page and use it as a learning tool about how lawless and dangerous it was back in the day. But besides the fact this is a place Mark Twain bunked up at as it was a stage station so it does have its positive notes. But its also a place filled with tragedy and because of what took place here it did spark the Paiute Indian Wars or as some call them the Pyramid Lake Wars where the great Major Ormsby fell. Many lives were lost the station was rebuilt and eventually the dammed it all off in 1911.

In ancient times this area was a deep sea it had massive creatures that looked like they were half whale and shark the size of school buses that swam at this very location. Its a interesting location but with droughts, mild winters etc ruins and remnants are being exposed just like last year we went to Folsom Lake because ruins of the old gold rush towns were all being exposed which drew an interest from explorers, historians and of course our organization to do preservation work at these sites.

Personally I believe this area is cursed if its not cursed its a place where bad things happen. I read a few articles about children dying here as well when will it stop when will it end? It has a long history of deaths and some of them could have been prevented so really one must look back and wonder if it all started on that fateful night in 1860 when a massacre took place and since then its had some sort of ripple effect.

If you want to read the epilogue and go into the investigation archives you can do so by visiting our main page of our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org and then clicking the investigation archives as the following has been added here

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Williams Station Prologue
Williams Station Team Gallery
Williams Station Lake Lahontan Gallery
Williams Station B&W Gallery
Williams Station Scenic Gallery
Williams Station Nature Gallery
Williams Station Videos
Williams Station Outlaws Wanted 12/6/15
Williams Station EVP's
Williams Station Expedition 1

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Bloopers added from 2014

The entire area seems to just be a place of strange accidents and deaths. Over the years they have found so many skeletons of murder victims while one husband took his wife up there shot her and I guess did it in front of the kids. Its just a very negative spot and despite its beauty these lands have been stained with blood for nearly 200 years almost so the possibility of them being haunted is very real. But really this is within the top 10 significant locations in the state of NV and perhaps the entire wild west because of what the burning of this station symbolized during this time period. Silver Springs has a bad rep for crime not sure if its what is in the water or the drugs people do but no less its not my favorite area to investigate or explore at.

I wanted to get this out earlier but I had allot of issues these past two weeks with appointments, doctors, issues with the kids, problems with the damage film footage then my movie editor taking a crap on me so I could not trim or join them which took three days to fix.

Right now I changed my coding for EVP I am using two codes one displays flash sound clips the other quicktime. However in our next update I think I will use the simple flash code since it works in almost every browser while others just do not have a quicktime add on so if you see two players for each EVP that is why keep that in mind because I am always trying to make our website additions bigger, better and more friendly for all of you.

The next update ill be coming out with will be Thompson Smelter its a huge place and was a very large ghost town at one time. I have not started it yet like I said I have had so much to handle. As we get busier I get more emails from others who need paranormal help, tips and our communities are growing quite large so I keep very busy. But will just keep adding all in due time!

As you know this weekend I have another couple adventures planned there is no limit to how many places we can continue to go and bring all of you. I plan on getting busy this weekend and next with a series of fresh new locations all the way from mines, ghost towns to wilderness areas covering everything from UFOs to Bigfoot and Ghosts. Historic sites to places that are just plain strange to the top of the mountains to ancient places.

I work hard these updates can take awhile some cases get added in days others might take 2 to 3 weeks so its a slow process since its just me doing the leg work but we have lots of great cases coming onto our site ranging from mines to ghost towns to scenic locations going back since December.

Anyhow I need to start gathering my gear and getting my equipment up to par along with supplies like food packed. When we go out into the remoteness of Nevada or California you must be prepared or you can die. Not everyone made it out of Lake Lahontan or what was known as Honey Lake back in the day. Not everyone was as lucky as I was lets leave it at that.
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail