The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Hawe's Station" Overland Route!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Hawe's Station" Overland Route!

This is not a very large update or addition to our site but it still counts we explored and investigated it. I feel its a significant site think about it its the first house made out of stone built along the Overland Route. Most of these lava rock stone structures do not exist but at one time they were part of a series of stage routes and used by the Pony Express.

It does not get anymore wild west then that you have my word and besides this station I have a few more ill be revealing in weeks to come including stone ruins 5 times this size trust me its pretty amazing stuff!

Since its the weekend id like to keep this short and sweet so if you want to check out this update you can do so directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/HawesStation.htm however if you want to read the epilogue you can do so in the investigation archives on the main page in:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Hawe's Station Prologue Page
Hawe's Station Team Gallery
Hawe's Station B&W Gallery
Hawe's Station Scenic Gallery
Hawe's Station Videos
Hawe's Station Expedition 1 Report

I am glad this is up there this begins are December cases now that some of the harder cases are added this gives me more time to get some of these smaller places out to the public. It does not mean I wont be adding some major cases afterall the ghost town of Ludwig is gigantic and I expect 40 hours alone of work on it coming up soon.

The next update coming out is Williams Station and Lake Lahontan which at one time was a sea that had this massive prehistoric creatures. The sea today is nearly dried up but within it is a station where the Indians had killed a group of men there. You have to understand that most of the stations I visit men died from Indian raids some of these sites are haunted and if they are not haunted they certainly are historic as you will never seen stone work during this time period as you did in the middle 1800's.

Now that the weekend is here its time for a break I spent hours more the most people work full time jobs to get these cases on our site. It may not seem that way but when you look at these additions keep in mind work goes into them all the way from research, interviews, investigating these sites, producing, photography, gathering evidence etc. Hawe's may not be paranormal but it is a relevant historic site that is hidden away from public eyes and deserves its own place on our site.

Anyhow have a great weekend my plans are simple go out tomorrow have a nice breakfast then Sunday were trying out our new basketball and playing with the kids at the court. They said they improved and are ready to kick my ass boy are they in for a surprise they have yet to win me and that was on my bad knee. Since my procedure my knee is twice as strong which means ill play twice as good lol might have to set the ole tripod up and record our big game for fun.

Remember something you guys can visit our FB Page or even our google+ community however if you really want to see our hard earned research our website is where its all at. Because it shows everyone that our group goes out constantly to bring you these places so if you snooze you lose because the places we investigate and explore are top of the line so is our videos and photography. I wont half ass my work that is because fame and money do not mean a thing to me what does is knowing that you guys have something in your hands you can enjoy and value because it is done by our group not some cheesy TV show. This is the real deal and well if I can do this for many years then why not 20 more as long as everybody continues to lend their support. Have a safe and pleasant weekend!

Namaste!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail