The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:45 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery" Walking With Mustangs!

This is a very special addition to our site its more then just a cemetery its also about wild horses and preservation. Most of the cemeteries in Virginia City border eachother however this Hebrew graveyard is nestled in an isolated canyon on a hillside.

I put allot of work into this project it started a few years ago in trying to find it and it was worth the wait. It serves as a cyber memorial honestly nothing is hardly left so its in a state of disrepair. No less this is a historical cemetery and we are so glad to close out another chapter in our journeys.

It takes awhile for me to put our cases on our site but I enjoy sharing them with the public. Just as much as the videos, nature, photos and oddities. I do not think the cemetery is overly haunted but I have had some strange experiences surrounding it and I spent a few nights offroading back here. I also hiked in these hills at night its strange for sure.

The cemetery and the Cedar Hill area is a true representation of the wild west. It should blow your mind pretty sunsets, hillsides, mountains, back drops and a journey into a canyon full of wild mustangs. I walked along with them I could almost touch some of them if I wanted to. Unfortunately many states are rounding them up or allowing others to hunt them so we hope that this will inspire the public to help me save them.

If you want to see this case file on our site you actually have to go to our site. I do not put out updates everyday people see some of the pictures on FB or google+ but that is just a small percentage of all the great things we do. On our site we compile it all together which includes the history and every in depth detail possible so you can be a part of the journey.

Please click the link directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Virginia ... metery.htm or if you want to go into the epilogue you can do so in the investigation archives which will require some delving not much. I keep things old school but you know what? At least the work is done by me crafted by my mind and hands so please enjoy it in:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery Prologue Page
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery Team Stills Gallery
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery Team Investigative Gallery
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery In Ruins Not Forgotten  
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery Wild Nevada Mustangs
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery Nature Gallery
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery Scenic Gallery 
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery Mining & Milling
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery Videos
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery EVP's 
Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery Investigation 1 Report/Evidence

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Bloopers always being added
Fourth Ward School: Picture added to the Virginia City Section

That is two terrific additions on our site this week between the Fourth Ward Historic School and this isolated cemetery. Its ashamed the condition of the cemetery so we kind of want to bring it some national attention.  At one time many of the locals in the 1800's considered Cedar Hill to be one of the most beautiful parts of the Virginia City back country. We hope you enjoy it I made a special video of us hiking out of the canyon all the way to driving downtown Virginia City its pretty cool ending back up at night at the school. So just a bonus to this addition.

I must now take a break the next addition will come out next week later then earlier because its HUGE. Its a place called the Hobart Reservoir which boasted a journey from the desert into the forest over the sierras. We investigated a house, waterworks and even a sawmill site. Its a pretty fall close to Halloween addition and its where that monster stalked us in the woods at night while hiking down into the valley. It has cityscapes and nature you will like it trust me. You will also love the love put into our Hebrew Cemetery project!

Namaste,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail