The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Fourth Ward Historic School"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:33 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Fourth Ward Historic School Virginia City NV"

I spent a good three years dreaming of investigating this location and now it comes full circle as it is finally up on our website. This school house you see was the first of its kind west of the Mississippi but its also one of the most cherished historic landmarks in all of Nevada and well honestly very little compared to Virginia City either!

This was a fun October investigation we had gotten EVP here but I also made sure I purposely filmed our EMF readings whenever we had gotten them. I had to spend allot of time to gather evidence to prove the school is haunted but also to do enough research on it so that for years to come everyone around the world can learn about its cultural history which is really amazing.

I have to admit its a bit of an odd place most of the schoolhouse is inaccessible while other classrooms contain some of the earliest relics found in the wild west all the way from crucibles to old miners tools. There is just allot of history within these walls where students in the 1800's doodled or like when the last class wrote there names in pencil all over the stairwell walls.

Aside from all of this I spent allot of time making sure this was done with heart because we wanted it to look sharp on our site so that people can enjoy all it has to offer even from afar. When you look at the school you might think its a Victorian Mansion but at one time children laughed, played and studied within these very walls your about to see.

I did allot of great filming ranging from our investigation in the school all the way to the 2nd annual zombie red run. I tried to integrate Virginia City a little into it and even some breathtaking scenery that surrounds the school. All in all to go with the paranormal there is enough history and information here to keep all of you busy for awhile. This may have been one of Nevada's most important schools it definitely was the first of its kind in the wild west definitely worth checking out.

If you want to see this case file on our site and addition you can do so directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/FourthWardSchool.htm or if you wish to read the epilogue you can find it in the HUGE investigation archives part of our site in:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Fourth Ward Historic School Prologue Page
Fourth Ward Historic School Team Stills
Fourth Ward Historic School Team Investigative
Fourth Ward Historic School Historic Photo Gallery Fourth Ward Historic School Outside The Looking Glass
Fourth Ward Historic School Principals Office
Fourth Ward Historic School Vintage Classroom
Fourth Ward Historic School Weigand Hall
Fourth Ward Historic School Mark Twain Classroom
Fourth Ward Historic School Comstock Room Fourth Ward Historic School Dead End Mine Room
Fourth Ward Historic School Changing Gallery Room
Fourth Ward Historic School Alumni Room
Fourth Ward Historic School Virginia City Gallery Fourth Ward Historic School 2nd Zombie Red Run
Fourth Ward Historic School Videos
Fourth Ward Historic School EVP's
Fourth Ward Historic School Investigation 1 Report and Evidence

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Many new bloopers added to our 2014 comedy gallery at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/paracomedy2014.htm

Just remember you can help show your support alone just by following our journeys, investigations and explorations. I tend to document everything I do per case were just very thorough with our research and the work that we do which benefits more then just paranormal enthusiast but also students etc.

So your going to see allot of things you would never see back east for example even an old phone and camera from the 1800's. I look at this type of stuff and think back then that those items belonged to the wealthy now today all of us carry our cell phones, Ipads, PCs etc etc. Stepping into the school is like stepping back into time so please by all means enjoy your journey through our work. You have to really delve into the work we do to understand that its kind of like an art only you get to see the final masterpieces to each location we work so hard at and that my friends is what makes this worth doing.

The next addition to our site will be the Virginia City Hebrew Cemetery which is hidden up in the mountains on the outskirts of town. I spent a couple years trying to find it always missed it and well when that gets integrated into the site you should enjoy it lots of wild horses I had gotten to befriend so its a good one.

Other then that I wanted to get this out tonight had to wait on youtube to finish up the videos I produce alone carry allot of effort not just filming them but getting them up so that our viewers can enjoy them and be a part of what we do here at the PGS. Anyhow have a wonderful night and welcome to the Fourth Ward School!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail