The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Burnside Lake" Awesome
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:39 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Burnside Lake" Awesome Monster/UFO Expedition.....

This truly is a masterpiece it has every element you can think of ranging from Fortean to UFO's all the way to Bigfoot. A few years prior to all of this I had put the project together as expedition 1 introduced this location while expedition 2 delved deeper into it as I spent a few days here conducting research.

This is a very special addition to our website not only does it contain over 4 hours of HD film footage but it also is closure to this case. I have to admit this may have been the Bigfoot expedition of the year although their were other places that stood out what really can outdo an actual sighting? We had an amazing camping trip here in September and plotted our journeys well.

I will always love this place it is so remote and offbeat if you ever want to know what nothingness feels like just camp here for a few days. Your in this basin surrounded by peaks, cliffs, volcanic domes and dense woods. If you want to explore further you have to get out of the basin no trails just pure rugged wilderness which hides allot of secrets.

Not only are you going to enjoy our evidence, finds etc but the nature, scenic shots, comedy, bloopers, team shots, videos and other content. Since we already had Burnside Lake on our website I had to go in and revamp the entire case because our last trip we had added so many more elements to the entire picture and had to fill in the rest of the puzzle pieces.  

Burnside Lake is also home to five mines which no longer exist today but no less in the mid 1800's during the gold rush miners migrated here to strike it rich. Its very primitive back here you can basically go anywhere and its miles of back country without a single soul in sight.

Aside from that this place I guarantee this is not something you will see everyday nor is it the last great place you will see from our crew. We worked hard this is nearly a three year project in the making so that we could bring all of you the final cut and masterpiece. You can get hours upon hours of content alone from this addition on our site so indeed allot of time was put into it.

I meant to have it put out on Christmas I even worked both on the Eve and during the day to finish up some final touch ups then realized that I had more work to do with the videos. So I apologize it did not get out in time but from my experience I find that if I take my time with something the harder I work the better the results.  If you want to be a great paranormal investigator you have to give everything towards the cause and this was one of these places I gave a piece of myself to with many various trips to various locations in this region on foot that includes rock climbing along cliffs too.

Anyhow without further ado I promised nothing but the best and tonight the best is yet to come so make sure you check out this new addition to our site at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/BurnsideLake.htm or if you want to visit the epilogue for the investigation you can do so at:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Burnside Lake Prologue Page
Burnside Lake Team Adventure Gallery
Burnside Lake Team Stills Gallery
Burnside Lake Camping & Fishing Gallery
Burnside Lake Outdoor Sports Gallery
Burnside Lake Rascal Gallery
Burnside Lake Scenic Gallery
Burnside Lake Hawkins Peak
Burnside Lake Burnside Summit
Burnside Lake Nature Gallery
Burnside Lake Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest
Burnside Lake EVP's & Vocalizations
Burnside Lake Videos/Media Over 4 Hours Worth
Burnside Lake Expedition 1 Report & Evidence
Burnside Lake Expedition 2 Report & Evidenece

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Tons of new bloopers added check out our paracomedy pages at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/paracomedy2014.htm and the main page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/paracomedy.asp

Gladiators & Paranormal Investigators: New adventures added check out our page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Gladiato ... gators.htm

We invite you to delve on in sure we operate communities and pages but the real heartbeat of our organization is truly these cases we continue to add. I never release everything at once either but we have a ton of cases we have done that ill be adding in the future trust me. But with cases like Burnside Lake they can take a couple weeks to add so it sort of puts me a bit behind so if I am quiet online or not around its probably because I am busy busting my arse with these cases we add to the website.

Now that Maggie's Peak & Burnside Lake cases are added and complete we can get working on our cases from October our the month of Halloween. So our next addition to be added to our site will be the Genoa Mormon Fort which I never sent out a report about it so you guys will just have to wait to see the case on our site sorry. But good things come to those who wait as long as your patient will me ill continue to put out solid research and hard earned paranormal evidence trust me on that.

Burnside is like a wild roller coaster ride it has suspense, chills, strange finds and a variety of paranormal activity happening here. I am not sure if its because this location is in the heart of the mysterious sierra triangle or if its just so remote that the strange is more abundant back in here.

Anyhow we welcome you to check it out these are not just addition to our site these are journeys ones that I share with my family, my dog and chase bigfoot on. There is allot to see its jam packed and truly as I said in the beginning a masterpiece that will put our viewers as if they were there with us the entire time because that is how I designed it. Besides four solid hours of video footage and some of them have some pretty good stuff in them if you want to delve deep into our journeys like this one. Some of you wanted to see an inside look as to what a major expedition looks like well now you can tons of media that you can watch and feel like your right there in the High Sierras with me.

So alas it is now LIVE thank goodness so later today ill get working on the team shots from our orphanage investigation to share in our google and FB community. The orphanage BTW turned out to be not only our last investigation of the year but a pretty damn good one as I thought it would be. Burnside Lake is now a closed case but ill tell you what I lived the dream. My tent was on the lake, beautiful scenery, ate great food, fished, toked, drank brews, hiked all day everyday, played with my sons outdoor games and the paranormal was just alive the entire time I was here.

We accomplished so much here in those few days and seen allot this place is just very special those that view it will understand why I mean hell we even found a swing in the woods overlooking these red cliffs and a meadow.

I mean our first expedition we found a few things nothing major but our follow up really put the icing on the cake and so we bring it now to YOU! I know some of you been writing me telling me how you cannot wait to see it well its here and I am off to go relax. I wanted to make sure it arrived early today since the past few days I been so busy with the holidays you guys know how that goes. Wait till you see our cases from October through December will blow your mind this is just the tip of the iceberg we have a bunch of ghostly cases will be adding also.

I put the finishing touch ups on it tonight such as the movies so were golden and for those that wish to donate to our organization so we can pay our website dues, gas for our trips, replace our gear, batteries etc you can donate via paypal to pondercorp57@yahoo.com even if its a buck a month all of what we do is for a good cause trust me we invest everything we have towards our work and we want to continue for years to come to bring you places just like these plus some so we value your support, friendship and love. We do this for all of you just remember that and every case is directed at educating the public not just with the paranormal but the history as well as other topics of interest we integrate into our work.
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail