The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Maggie's Peak" Simply Stellar..
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:12 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Maggie's Peak" Simply Stellar......

Your honestly not going to get a better view of the region of the Lake Tahoe Basin and Desolation Wilderness other then from Maggie's Peak. This was a two part expedition due to a fire up in the King area which put this region under smoke for a month so it took me awhile to put it all together as opposed to other cases and journeys we add to our website.

I found allot of strange things on this expedition ranging from possibly ancient aliens to even UFOs all the way to tracks. But most of all I found allot of beautify here I seen sites from up above that ill probably hike to next year now that I have an idea where they are will be able to work with this region more in the future.

This was a big update its actually taken me awhile to put it all together there was allot of pictures, lakes, scenery, nature etc it should keep you quite content for awhile. I still wish I was not that far behind in cases to add but it never ends we do so much paranormal work its hard to keep up with it all so with that in mind good things come to those who wait.

We nearly have 3 hours of video footage taken here, photos from the summit and many beautiful pictures of Emerald Bay which is home to Vikingsholm Castle and Fannette Island. There are so many lakes and even you will see a snow capped peak. This place just offers everything plus to the adventurer.

My first time here I climbed the cliffs of Cascade Canyon was cut up so bad the poison from the red brush had gotten in my blood steam causing my entire body to cease up. I could barely make it out of here my second trip well that was a cinch we were at the peak in a couple hours as we were not messing around when it came to getting there.

I am glad I made the trek to the very top I found some cool lakes worth hiking out to and as you know this region around Maggies Peak is Bigfoot intense. They are very abundant in this area for some reason maybe because there is dozens of lakes in the region and so many really hard to get to areas.

Anyhow you can check out the update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/MaggiesP ... fornia.htm or if you feel like going into the epilogue of our investigation archives you can do so from the main page and find it at:

Gateway 4/Portal 25

Maggie's Peak Prologue Page
Maggie's Peak Team Stills Gallery
Maggie's Peak Team Adventure Gallery
Maggie's Peak Emerald Bay Gallery
Maggie's Peak Vikingsholm Castle & Fannette Island
Maggie's Peak Desolation Wilderness Maggie's Peak Cascade Canyon
Maggie's Peak Cascade Lake
Maggie's Peak Mt. Tallac
Maggie's Peak Great Lakes Gallery
Maggie's Peak Eagle Lake
Maggie's Peak Fontanillis Lake Maggie's Peak Fallen Leaf Lake
Maggie's Peak Granite Lake
Maggie's Peak Snow Lake Maggie's Peak Velma Lakes
Maggie's Peak Lake Tahoe Gallery
Maggie's Peak Scenic Gallery Maggie's Peak Nature Gallery
Maggie's Peak Harvest Moon
Maggie's Peak Videos
Maggie's Peak Expedition 1 Report & Evidence
Maggie's Peak Expedition 2 Report & Evidence

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Check out the latest bloopers from this year

The next addition on our site will be Burnside Lake its actually a second expedition where we camped and did an all out bigfoot adventure. That place will blow your mind we had gotten some good evidence and found some cool things hidden in the woods. It wont be listed on the latest portal since we did the location over a year ago but when its up ill shoot everyone a link. Burnside in my opinion has its fair share of Bigfoot its super remote very hard to get to and most of all its a really beautiful part of the sierras not many get to see.

I worked hard on Maggie's Peak if you want to see the pictures and the videos its up to you to do your own research into the places we journey at. I do not post any other content other then our website besides our team pictures which go on our communities and FB just to give our viewers a taste of what is to come.

Maggie's is one of the best regions to view the Desolation Wilderness and the Tahoe Basin from so your going to find the photos are really beyond killer here. I wanted before the winter that came into bring you guys something epic and this place is just that. I cant wait in the future to see what else lurks behind Maggie's Peak I found so many lakes just standing on the peak that id love to get down in that valley and do some exploring from morning till night there and I will!

Sorry this took so long to get out to be honest with you between having health issues, dealing with family matters, other investigations, gathering/chopping firewood etc I just simply have not had much time. On average a day I get over 100 emails from others needing my help or with questions. So I never get anytime to breath even trying to put out updates takes allot out of me but somehow I manage and another great addition goes into our book of tales for the world to enjoy.
Namaste,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail