The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Slide Mountain NV" UFO Encounte
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:58 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Slide Mountain NV" UFO Encounter Of The Close Kind!

When it came to this case and addition to our site we killed it their is no doubt in my mind. That is why it took so long to get it up onto our site their went allot of research, examination of the evidence and other content that went into this project. This update has everything so your really going to enjoy delving into it and I know some of you been waiting patiently for it to come after hearing my tales of UFOs over one of America's most scenic lakes.

Today with great news I bring you this monumental case to our site history was made. You will never see to many videos as to where you see a multiple UFOs cross state lines and teetering on them. So the footage and images from this case are a great contribution to the UFO community.

Slide Mountain is an amazing geological feature its a place of tragedy at one time a century or so ago Bigfoot were found here. When we did our expedition that is what we had hoped we would stumble upon instead we seen something beyond our own technological understanding.

The region is full of lore such as once a giant, man eating bird, maiden, lake monsters and alas the Water Babies. They were powerful creatures the Washoe tribe interacted with however what was taken as power I think was misunderstood technology making me ponder on the fact that maybe they were ancient aliens. Maybe these ancient aliens have somehow survived just think of it in theory that they might reside at the depths of Lake Tahoe and decide to appear randomly. In this case a climb to the top of a mountain during a storm and eerie fog allowed us to stumble upon something big.

The mountain itself overshadows Reno, Carson City and Lake Tahoe I call it a beast. In 1983 a large portion of the mountain gave away it took out everything in its path. To climb to its summit and to journey in this beautiful region really will put things into perspective for our viewers how awesome of a place this is truthfully. We captured allot of nature, scenic photos, radio segment, funny videos, educational footage and even an EVP. There is so many elements to this expedition it will make your head spin. Its also another place along the Carson Range of the Sierras I have found to be strange.

The UFO footage you are about to see will require full screen in a darker room or to be played on a larger HD television if you want to see the smaller craft that seem to be on a mission surrounding Crystal and Carnelian Bays in North Lake Tahoe. We had gotten these objects teetering on the NV./CA state line so its very special evidence as you can see so today this marks a very historical day for The Paranormal & Ghost Society. To be able to present all of this to our viewers was a wait for most of you yes but you will understand it was well worth waiting for. This is progress its breaking news and its not CGI shit or a hoax four of us witnessed the event and I just happen to take out the cam and film this light show.

There will be those who hate us out of fear for the truth or others who are not experts who will troll us. But most of you will understand what it is we have here. This is a masterpiece addition to the site I put ALLOT of work into it. Its a place of ancient history all the way to tragedies to the strange. Its a true mountain of the wild west and I will never forget the things I saw ever. I will keep on journeying because I want to see more but share with all of you more. This expedition was not safe we nearly were struck by lightening during the filming of it.

You can check out this addition to our website directly at: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/SlideMountain.htm or delve deeper into the investigation archives on the main page by finding this update along with its epilogue at:

Gateway 24/Portal 25

Slide Mountain NV Prologue Page
Slide Mountain NV Team Stills
Slide Mountain NV Team Investigative Gallery
Slide Mountain NV Scenic Gallery
Slide Mountain NV Nature Gallery
Slide Mountain NV Tahoe Meadows
Slide Mountain NV Lake Tahoe
Slide Mountain NV Humboldt-Toiyabe Forest
Slide Mountain NV Lake Tamarack Slide Mountain NV Mt. Rose
Slide Mountain NV Cityscapes
Slide Mountain NV Reno Ski Bowl
Slide Mountain NV Segment Of AngelOfThyNight Radio
Slide Mountain NV Videos
Slide Mountain NV EVP's
Slide Mountain NV Investigation 1 Report, Evidence, Stills, Oddities and Paranormal Vids

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Bloopers added from our Slide Mtn. Expedition

Our next addition to our site will be of the Rubicon trail its more then just that though as its an exploration along the cliffs of Tahoe all the way to Emerald Bay and even one of the highest elevated lighthouses in the world. Slide Mountain is very paranormal but some projects we do we do not find any but they are still no less great journeys. This is why I despise paranormal television so much because it is just not plausible to say that ever area has paranormal activity. It might have activity sometimes or at certain times like with Slide Mountain we just were at the right place right time sort of thing if that makes sense.

We want to thank you for your support and we have allot more good cases coming your way.
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://plus.google.com/communities/110 ... 1008715603
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail