The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "NV State Orphans Asylum
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:52 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "NV State Orphans Asylum aka Sunny Acres"

This was a really fun investigation at least we tried to make it fun for history buffs and well our reasoning behind this addition to our site is to make sure the property does stay preserved for years to come. Over the years the grounds have undergone a massive transformation as in the 1870's the orphan asylum operated with ease until the fire of 1902 when it was rebuilt with large Victorian Buildings and stone which were demolished to make room for cottages for the Orphans to reside in.

The grounds are haunted children lost their lives in Yellow Fever and the Spanish Flu it was not that uncommon a century ago but it did take the lives of our younger generations and elderly. Today the grounds serve more as a park over anything else but the giant trees left behind were once part of a farm since this at one time was considered rural Carson City NV.

This is a great update and I plan on going back at night to finish our second phase of this investigation. Think of this as the opening prologue to what is to come. This is an amazing place and I put allot of charisma into it because it was for the most part a happy place. I know I have talked to a few people who either worked here at one time or even resided at the location so I was able to compile some great research on the property which plays a huge part in what we do as paranormal investigators and some of us urban explorers.

I am a patient person when it comes to my work I have thousands of places but it might take a few years to actually get a project going because all year long our schedules are full with paranormal cases as well as projects much like this one.

Anyhow if you wish to see this great addition to our site you can do so at: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/NVStateO ... yAcres.htm if you want to go into the investigation archives you can see the epilogue in...

Gateway 24/Portal 25

NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Prologue Page
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Team Gallery
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Historical Gallery
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Old Gymnasium
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Tour The Grounds
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Sports
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Nature Gallery
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Scenic Gallery
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres B&W Gallery
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Night Gallery Coming Soon!
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Videos
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres EVP's
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Investigation 1 Report
NV State Orphans Home aka Sunny Acres Investigation 2 Coming Soon!

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Bloopers added from Sunny Acres

This gives me great pleasure to share this with all of you the videos are funny we did allot of goofing around but we still managed to get a few EVP's so we can carry on our case even further which would be the night portion of this location.

As far as what is to come? Well you guessed it Slide Mountain will be up on our site next week. I cannot say much but you will be amazed with the UFO evidence such as photos and videos I captured. Its the real deal none of this CGI BS as these craft hover over the water and national forest scanning for something. What I do not know but I know that its going to be bomb on our site so be patient and expect to see it soon.

As far as tomorrow as some of you know every October we go up to Virginia City to take on new cases and locations. Tomorrow we have two cases in between will be a luncheon at a historic saloon and restaurant dating back to the mid 1800's and yes ill be dressed to fit the season so it should be fun. My family helps me with allot of investigations and well I found an old EMF detector that works so will use that one for tomorrow since at the Mormon Fort ours took a shit lol it happens!

We hope you enjoy this place its just another designated haunted place we can add to a long list of them worldwide. If you love history your going to love this place at one time its Victorian buildings were beautiful with massive chimneys even a giant cupola all within a few blocks of the NV state capitol building. Anyhow enjoy your weekend do not do anything I would not do lol.
Namaste,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalA ... ety?ref=hl
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail