The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Scotts Lake California" Bigfoot
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Scotts Lake California" Bigfoot & UFO Expedition...

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/S ... fornia.htm

I apologize this took so long to put out I have had a busy couple weeks between paranormal expeditions outdoors to all these events. I still am not done Sunday I go see a comedian then next week we are summating another peak in search of anything strange so our work we do is never ending.

Scotts Lake for me is a special unique place its a region we have worked with allot you climb up into this basin then it splits off three different ways. Each way will take you through a different meadow and to different sets of lakes. Lots of large rocks, mixed forest, meadows, creeks, canyons and mountains for anything to hide at here. Believe it or not we even captured a possibly Sasquatch on film which is really awesome so make sure you watch the film at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUDAuZchQlE

For me this area has always been good to me as far as evidence goes as with other locations I have done nearby I have always found good UFO or Bigfoot evidence. In this case I may have found both while working with Scotts lake which really makes this a special case to add to our website. We actually photographed UFOs and filmed a bipedal creature on the run let the evidence speak for itself.

If you want to see the new case file on our site you can do so at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/S ... fornia.htm and if you want to read the epilogue for this expedition you can do so and find it in the investigation archives from our main page at:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Scott's Lake California Prologue
Scott's Lake California Team Stills Gallery
Scott's Lake California Team Adventuring Gallery
Scott's Lake California Scenic Gallery
Scott's Lake California Nature Gallery
Scott's Lake California ElDorado Forest
Scott's Lake California Big Meadow
Scott's Lake California Videos
Scott's Lake California 4th Of July Bash & Fireworks Show
Scott's Lake California Expedition 1 Report & Evidence

Other

Paracomedy 2014: Some bloopers added

This is a real nice addition to the site it has nature, scenery, strangeness, flowers, wilderness, adventure etc all the elements that make up a good expedition in the sierras. This is a hot zone for the paranormal always has been since we have done many projects surrounding this place only difference is that we made the lake this time one of them.

The next update to arrive will be Mount Tallac which is another grand place near Lake Tahoe. This year we have spent most of it working around Tahoe I am finding out that anything surrounding that lake and its basins are full of strange things just awaiting to be found out by our group.

Things are really going to start picking up from here Mt. Tallac will come out but we have allot of new cases we are working and well our bigfoot camping trip is coming soon also. I am going to summit Hawkins Peak which you will see from afar in the Scotts Lake updates the same mountain where we captured UFOs flying over so its definitely worth looking further into and climbing that peak in the near future.

I will probably spend this weekend or Monday typing field reports from Slide Mountain and my recent trip on the Rubicon which the one I witnessed a massive ship hovering over Lake Tahoe I cant deny what my eyes or camera sees only a fool would dismiss the truth I wont play it off as it its something else unless I am sure and trust me I am very sure about everything we put out!

This year has been so amazing for us with breakthroughs in UFOLOGY and Cryptozoology which sadly has caused some folks to come after me who knows jealous maybe just haters who believe more in the fake reality shows then an actual reputable group either way I will always take a branding for revealing the truth to the masses. The real truth is that on this expedition of Scotts Lake my family and went there to BRING IT that we did!

Anyhow we hope you enjoy this special segment and wish everyone a fruitful weekend.
Namaste,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail