The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Five Lakes - Granite Chief Wild
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Five Lakes - Granite Chief Wilderness" Awesome!!!

I know its been awhile since our last update I guess I been so busy with research, projects and my family. Besides I was letting Kings Canyon sink in a bit with the public. Which btw someone emailed me and showed me they found a similar shelter in an area of Oklahoma where their are bigfoot sightings at. So it has been really nice to have other bigfoot experts weigh in and commend the work we did up at Kings Canyon. So I just wanted to get that out of the way and thank those for supporting us.

This update is a little bit different then other ones its an entirely new area of the sierras I have not worked with. Its an area I want to work with more as it resides along the border of another wilderness which is known for years of Bigfoot activity so its safe to say that this create may utilize the Granite Chief as much as the Desolation Wilderness just along the western edge of Lake Tahoe.

I honestly did not find much evidence but then again our day was cut short by a ranger who said their were momma bears in the area with lots of cubs so I could not complete my research up by Whiskey Creek. I did however make it to Five Lakes which is really offbeat and the lakes are hidden in the wilderness which require rock scrambling and knowing the woods well to find all five which we did.

This is really a gorgeous place and since were an adventure group we brought it this time. Lots of nature photos, videos, humor, history and other great things. I even posted maps of the area for other hikers who want to take a shot at adventuring here. We want people to be safe but to also treat this place with respect because it really is a lost paradise and I have only seen a couple thousand acres of it compared to its 25k size.

So without further ado I bring you this special expedition of Five Lakes in The Granite Chief Wilderness. A land carved out by volcanoes and glaciers. Granite peaks everywhere, wild flowers, beautiful views all along the edge of Olympic Valley where the Winter Olympics were held in 1961 so this place is definitely an outdoor playground of scenery and ideal for a primate like creature.

You can check out this addition directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/FiveLake ... erness.htm or if you wish to just visit the epilogue for this investigation you can do so at the investigation archives of our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Prologue Page
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Team Stills
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Team Live Action Shots
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Scenic Gallery
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Nature Gallery
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Whiskey Creek Coming In The Future
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Lake One
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Lake Two
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Lake Three
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Lake Four
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Lake Five
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Videos
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Expedition 1 Report
Five Lakes Granite Chief Wilderness Expedition 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2014 New bloopers added

This is a great update were a family group and were reputable when it comes to our paranormal finds even if we find nothing at all. This is an update to bring a smile to your faces while wowing all of you at the same its very scenic and its an entirely unique location compared to other areas I have done work at in the Sierras.

The next update that I will put out is the Elephants Back expedition. Trust me when I say this that bigfoot expedition not only revealed some evidence but the views are amazing as we visited two wilderness areas while hiking, peaks, lakes and tons of nature. Its going to be one hell of an addition to our site you will be impressed I did almost 3 hours of filming at that location so that we can make your eyes pop besides the fact that we were using some new equipment to even enhance our HD even higher were talking high definition movie quality of the mighty Carson pass thousands of feet above it.

Please make sure you show your support for us were working hard for our viewers and our work is done with integrity as well as honesty. It does not get any better then that! Enjoy
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalA ... ety?ref=hl
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail