The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:09 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels" It Rocks Trust Me!!!!

Tonight I bare one hell of a very special investigation and relevant location maybe one of the most haunted places on the west coast. The Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels were all that really stood in the way of the first transcontinental railroad. Thousands of Chinese immigrants died in avalanches, explosions, rock slides, extreme cold, disease, rock slides and even pneumonia. The cost to build these 9 tunnels was paid for with blood and the lives of these men. Most of these Chinese laborers came from Dutch Flat so now you can understand why it was so important for me to not only open a case for the town but its cemetery as well because all of them are connected.

This is a beautiful addition to our site it has all the elements of a haunting all the way to the strange.Its very scenic the tunnels really grab the explorers mind full of murals and very awesome graffiti. Not only is it historical but its very scenic all the way from waterfalls to vista points overlooking Donner Lake. In 1844 the Donner Party was stranded here in a winter storm resorting to anabolism only half of that party survived. Just as many of the men who built these tunnels lost their lives horribly. Donner Pass is the snow belt of the high sierras imagine a 30' or even 50' snow drift?

Even after the construction of the tunnels many laborers stayed behind in little sheds to keep snow off the tracks men continued to die even freeze to death it was a horrible job that paid next to nothing. Since then the tunnels have long been abandoned all of them reside above and below the summit in the Tahoe National Forest known for also its Bigfoot. Combine that with dozens of Chinese ghost who died constructing these tunnels and you have one hell of an investigation.

I plan on doing a second Investigation in October here late at night I want complete darkness to do a night photography session and do more EVP's. I had gotten quite a few of the EVP's I also attached audio from some of the investigation. Like I said this addition to our site has it all including a very in depth history piece that I wrote. Their is allot to take in you could spend a long time viewing this case and I have to say it was one of the most haunted places I worked since we been based out in this region for a few years besides American Flats up near Virginia City. This place is the real deal it has everything urban exploring, ghosts, monsters, history and even flooded tunnels. When we finished this place we were soaked head to toe so its the real deal lots of snow, ice, dripping walls, dark tunnels and amazing landscapes.

If you want to see this update directly on our site you can do so at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/DonnerSu ... unnels.htm which below is a listing of everything added  or you can visit the epilogue to it in the investigation archives at:

Gateway 4Portal 23

Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Prologue Page
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Team Gallery 1
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Team Gallery 2
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels B&W Gallery
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Go Underground
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Great Wall
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Scenic Gallery
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Tahoe National Forest
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Donner Lake Gallery
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Graffiti and Murals Gallery
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Historic Gallery
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Night Gallery Coming Soon
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Videos
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Audio and EVP's
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Investigation 1 Report & Evidential Finds
Donner Pass Railroad Tunnels Investigation 2 Coming October

Other

New evidence has been submitted by fan of our work and viewer. It has been added as of tonight at: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/SaltSpri ... oirCa1.htm

A new landmark has been added for Dutch Flat Ca at: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/DutchFla ... dmarks.htm

A nature photo was added taken in Dutch Flat at: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/DutchFla ... Nature.htm

New bloopers added onto this years paracomedy page every year we have a page devoted towards funnies and bloopers so check out the latest at: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/paracomedy2014.htm

This is a great addition to our site I spent three years wanting to do this place and saved it for the right time. I am sure even Sue enjoyed them how can one not enjoy old haunted train tunnels high up in the mountains? So check them out come see the evidence and get your mind blown with this beautiful location high up on Donner Peak. Even before I posted tonight's update someone wrote me telling me how awesome this place was to look at just as I was typing this so were very proud of the project we took on here it is a really awesome place.

The next update that is coming out is the very remote Grantsville Nevada which is one hell of a ghost town and it has one hell of a mine I explored including a very large mill and very pretty scenic back drop. The mine is so large that I did not see even half of it so when that gets added to our site you may just love it as much as the tunnels. Our group likes to skip around do bigfoot one week ghosts the next then UFOs the week after. I am always looking for the path less taken and trying to get caught up so we can share our amazing discovery we made in Kings Canyon.

Namaste,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
paranormalghostsociety.org 
Our Latest Cases: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/adventure.23.htm
Our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalA ... ety?ref=hl
Our Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail