The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mackay Mansion" Lavished!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:05 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mackay Mansion" Lavished!

This is a very lavish historically significant update to our site of one of the most beautiful preserved mansions in the state of Nevada. If you do not love Nevada you will love it now especially when you tour this grandeur of a place.

The mansion has had many visitors over the years including a president and even Mark Twain. It was home to one of the wealthiest men of the Comstock Lode who hit the richest silver in North America. The mansion today serves as a museum as at least 70 percent of it is in tact with the way it was when John resided in it.

Its also the place of four really good ghost stories its been on television multiple times and its even in some books. This is just another place we can scratch off our bucket list when it comes to exploring Virginia City and all it has to offer our paranormal group. This was a holiday special if you cannot tell by browsing it.

So cozy on up to this really great tour of the mansion and paranormal investigation. We put allot of work into this place got a few great EVP's even a ghostly photo. The place never was a let down not for historical or paranormal purposes. The grounds are filled with statues even an old carriage and a 220 mile view of the wilderness of NV from the mansion itself.

You can check out this addition to our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/MackayMansion.htm directly or you can visit the investigation archives on our main page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org and visit the epilogue for this case file in:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Mackay Mansion Prologue Page
Mackay Manion Team Gallery
Mackay Mansion Tour The Grounds
Mackay Manion Tour The Mansion
Mackay Mansion Historic Gallery
Mackay Manion Relics Of The Past
Mackay Mansion Art and Photos
Mackay Manion Videos
Mackay Mansion EVP's
Mackay Manion Investigation 1 Reports & Evidence
Mackay Mansion Investigation 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2013: New laughs and bloopers added
St. Mary Louise Hospital: New Video Added Of The Nuns Quarters Added

I know it has taken awhile for this update to come on out I been working on a new website for my business were about to launch it soon very soon actually. But I have spent countless nights programming it and being pulled in so many different directions. Good things come anyhow to those that wait.

Our next addition to our site is the Sierra Triangle were about to do a full press release of our UFO case files in this region. Besides the videos we have other evidence will be presenting and information which if it does not make you a believer then I do not know what will. Its going to be one of our finest updates on our site and contributions to the UFOLOGY community online.

As you know things are going to get quite busy for me tomorrow we are traveling out to Folsom Lake to investigate but also to do a documentary on the gold rush town that recently became exposed on Mormon Island. I want to get it done before it goes underwater for another 100 years besides the fact that my vehicle is broken down I had to rent a rental vehicle to go there tomorrow to get it done which just shows you my dedication.

If you want to help alleviate the cost for that trip please donate its not allot to ask I cant force you to but our work we do is sincere and very honest you can do so at paypal pondercorp57@yahoo.com just put down donation for Gold Rush documentary/Investigation so I know where to apply the funding since we have different areas and projects. I am hoping to find a new vehicle but its hard I been shopping around and just cannot find what I am looking for so we can reach the most secluded locations on the planet.

Also if you are near Sacramento and you want to help us with the documentary and investigation contact me ASAP so I can give you where we are meeting and the time. So far we have one of our staff members showing to help with the project she moderates two of our communities and is coming out.

So without further ado I give to you the very lavish Mackay Mansion get ready to fall in love with history!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail