The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "St. Mary Louise Hospital
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center" Hauntingly Beautiful

As some of you know Virginia City NV has some of the most haunted sites in the country this hospital being one of them. I am blessed that we had gotten in touch with the curator here so that we could conduct a really good first investigation of the site.

This hospital seen its fair share of tragedies and deaths believe me. It has a few well known ghosts included one called the "White Nun" which I think she hushed me up on the second floor lol. This was not a major investigation but what we turned out from the work we did is some really great pictures, EVPs and even an apparition so it is all I need to know that the place is haunted.

So get ready to view one of the most haunted hospitals in the wild west all 14 thousand square feet and over 36 patient rooms. Today its not a hospital but an art gallery and retreat no less the furnishings date all the way back to the 1800s and their is a strong connection to the Mackay family which is a mansion we also investigated nearby. The mansion will be our next addition and I may have that out in a day or two after I finish reviewing the evidence and compiling all together.

I put ALLOT of work into this we want this place to be preserved and we want others to recognize it. Even my thesis and historic write up is very long because this place has a very deep history. I feel very lucky to have gotten to explore and investigate this place. It is not all the time we can bring our viewers a hospital that has a long history of strange haunting's so you are going to love this one trust me on that!

You can view the update directly at the following link take the tour enjoy the pictures and try to envision yourself here. That is how we portray our cases we do not give you some we give you it all so you can feel you are part of our investigations. www.paranormalghostsociety.org/StMaryLo ... Center.htm if you want to read the epilogue just go to our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org and hit the investigation archives banner and find it in:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center Prologue
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center Team Gallery
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center The Grand Tour
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center Great Halls & Stairwells
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center Historic Gallery
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center Remnants Of The Past
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center Art Gallery
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center Videos
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center EV's
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center Investigation 1 Report & Evidence
St. Mary Louise Hospital & Art Center Investigation 2 Coming In The Future

The next addition to our site will be the John Mackay Mansion and trust me friends its gorgeous all the way from a horse buggy to fire places to old paintings and one of the first bathrooms in the wild west with running water and an operable toilet. Many other cool things I found during my investigation there too!

I will be releasing very soon two more UFO videos as well one of them I captured last night and we hooked up a telescope to the cams lens that way we could show you what the object looks like which shocked me last night with this experiment so your in for a wild ride coming up!

Anyhow ill be back later to post the paranormal news for the evening its time for me to get dinner and go watch Supernatural. Haunted hospital? Count me in and hopefully we can count you in also! St. Mary Louise Hospital is as haunted as they get!
Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail