The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Happy Holidays From PGS
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:33 am 
Site Admin

Ill tell you what the holidays take work but with each passing holiday is another year The Paranormal & Ghost Society survives. With each year brings its own surprising and today for me is not about presents. It is about being grateful for what you do have. I was grateful for the coffee I drank, spending time with family and for the friends who have believed in me. Sometimes my pages could easily get 20k viewers in one week so that in itself is an amazing blessing. I can only hope that today is a day where their is peace on Earth. Our work is never done not even today I still will post to our pages because I know that not everybody has the same things I have. For the ones that do not will always have us from one brother to one sister at a time. I have some milk and cookies I need to down then it is time to get some work done. I did play a prank on my teenage son it was well deserved but he wont forget this Christmas lol. Today I will hook a ham glaze it with honey and brown sugar. I am grateful for that food but also to see the ones I love smile. There smile gives me happiness. Now that the hard part is over with the easy part of it is opening all of it in the morning then chilling to a bowl tomorrow morning with some hot chocolate. That does not mean I am warm and fuzzy if its snowing ill take my sled and collide into a rocky bank. I did at least a few days ago and flipped off of the sled. May have had a slight concussion not sure but no worries I am quite with it tonight. So in between eating the milk and cookies ill be passing along some things tonight or in some cases its already later morning for some of you reading this. It is a quite night did not see any aliens landing but if I see them because I will sky watch tonight I am going to make sure this time they take me for a ride into space even if that means getting probed I don't give a shit! Anyway's happy holidays to all of you I have had quite the crazy but silly month. I even went to the doctors office looking like Santa all the receptionist were giggling. Why? Because allot of women fantasize about the man in the red suit especially one who is bad and I been bad this holiday season. I been good too you have to always look at the pros and the cons to everything otherwise balance would not exist. I am not a good gift wrapper ill admit it I suck at it but I am one hell of a good party any day you can come close to dying in my book is a great freaking day! Ill climb on the roof and run around jingling the bells why not might even see some more aliens land on the hillside lol. Anyhow I am afraid I must depart I will be only here to send to my paranormal communities and my pages. I will retain a holiday theme then I am off to go get myself into trouble. The kids want to see picture proof Santa was in the living room this morning trust me they will get it I am the man with the plane. Peace and ¡salud! the word ¡salud! is Polish I am 25 percent only but I am proud of my heritage no less because we are who we are. I like a good Polish joke I guess that I am not as much of a Krampus that you think lol. I only played Krampus a short time in Virginia City when one kid waved to me and another shit her pants. Its the truth but tonight ill play nice so happy holidays from The Paranormal & Ghost Society, AngelOfThyNight Radio and every other crazy as function I own....and yours truly Lord Rick!

Profile E-mail