The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Amazing Radiant UFO Footage Captured In The Sierra Triangle
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:46 am 
Site Admin

The following LIVE footage you are about to see is a UFO or Globe like object that was hovering over a secluded area known as the Sierra foothills. I was repairing my sons bicycle tire when my son Jarrod and I seen the object hovering a little over a mile away in rural Nevada. The footage was filmed in a mysterious place called the Sierra Triangle where many missing planes and UFO sightings have been the center of attention for decades. I filmed the unknown object at 9 PM on December 12th of 2013 EXACTLY ! The object appears to give off a large spectrum of colors and strobe like patterns so keep an eye on it carefully. At one point during the footage it disappears and at another time in the video it ascends as the colors intensify. The following footage is best viewed with FULL SCREEN as it was taken with a high definition cam! I had to shut off the camera as the subzero temperatures were taking a toll on my hands and I could no longer proceed in filming it. Moments later the object shot off into orbit and left the area which is an ancient site where the Washoe tribe once thrived for nearly a thousand years. If you want to see key footage within the film there are captions available with explanations at 7:09, 9:13, 10:27, 11:10, 12:38, 13:23 and 14:38 time stamps. It is theoretically safe to say we are not alone in the universe and thousands of similar sightings have been known to occur worldwide. I cannot fully disclose the location however I can tell you that it appears that the unknown object briefly landed on a plateau which is about a mile from my home in rural Nevada. The last couple minutes of the footage is phenomenal as I use ultra zoom which shows that the object is consistently blending a wild range of various color spectrums as it prepares to leave Earths orbit. It is not a matter of if an invasion were to occur its a matter of when. They are here BELIEVE!
Lord Rick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXSdR0UkSt4

Profile E-mail