The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Catch The Rebroadcast Of "Paranormal Connections"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:45 am 
Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone,

Did you miss yesterdays episode of "Paranormal Connections"? If you did you can listen to it via youtube it truly was a great two hours of paranormal blotter and it will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Some of the topics discussed are UFO's, Bigfoot, Conspiracies, Alien Abduction, Haunting's and how paranormal television has altered and damaged the paranormal community. By posting this interview to our youtube it allows us to promote Christina George's show for life and for the hardcore paranormal enthusiast. We hope you will find this episode to be as educational as it is intriguing. It is a very down to earth, passionate and in depth podcast. A true look into the heart of what The Paranormal & Ghost Society does and has experienced over the many years of our research. You can read more about this episode by clicking the link or you can listen to the video right from here! I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who came on out to chat and tune in. We had allot of great questions everyone was really focused as well as civilized I practically sent out the event hours before the show and so many of my friends came on out to show their support! For that it is all I could ask for and it gives me tears but not of sadness but of great joy. To be able to sit down and talk about so many diverse paranormal topics allows me to tell my story. I someday look forward to a second return to the show and I look forward to doing some joint investigations with Christina's paranormal group since she lives a couple hours away from me. I do believe in paranormal unity we all have the same goals which is to seek out the truth. It is very rare for me to find someone like Christina who is not only knowledgeable in the paranormal but passionate about it! That to me is far more precious then money or jewels. Knowledge is a gift and we should all feel blessed to be able to come together like this to share it! Once again thank you sit on back and enjoy the show!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhLx4j2HhDw

Profile E-mail