The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Indian Creek Reservoir"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:41 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Indian Creek Reservoir" Fall Special!

Its so hard to believe that within minutes this place is within my grasp. I first found it a few years ago while driving out to Markleeville which is this historical town in the sierras that came to be during the California gold rush.

Its a very beautiful area what makes it unique is its a place where the High Desert and Alpine forest converge. Trust me its very scenic and pristine location. I also found some strange oddities on the expedition. I had not had a chance much to work with this place but I wanted to bring you it in the fall because all the leaves are changing colors and its quite beautiful.

This location resides along the Sierra Triangle but it also dates back to 9,000 years of native American history. This is a fruitful region with eight miles of hiking trails, ponds then the reservoir. There is even nearby an old air strip so its a pretty cool place. I am so happy to bring it to you guys and share it. The photos alone are gorgeous we want our viewers to always feel they are part of the adventure.

You can see this new addition to our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/IndianCreekReservoir.htm or if you want to read the epilogue and visit the investigation archives you can do so at:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Indian Creek Reservoir Prologue Page
Indian Creek Reservoir Team Gallery
Indian Creek Reservoir Nature Gallery
Indian Creek Reservoir Scenic Gallery
Indian Creek Reservoir Toiyabe Forest
Indian Creek Reservoir Colors Of Fall Gallery
Indian Creek Reservoir Nightfall
Indian Creek Reservoir Videos
Indian Creek Reservoir Expedition 1 Report and Evidence

Other: Paracomedy 2013 new bloopers added

I really look forward to working with this location again. I found this trail that takes you to some hidden ponds surrounding the reservoir. Its a great place to look for strange tracks and its flourishing with nature. It does not get any better then this. Some of you like seeing the photos on FB of me at these locations. But the real gold is visiting our updates where you can see places like these more in depth so make sure you check it out. You would have to be crazy not to and btw welcome to my world!

The next update that will be coming onto our site will be the Minden Cemetery. I thought that place turned out to be full of ghostly activity so it also will be a nice addition to the site. Its an honor to be able to share the locations that we investigate. It allows people to learn history at the same time the paranormal.

Anyhow do not forget today I will be a guest on a show called "Paranormal Connections" 6pm PST which is 9pm EST make sure you come on out. When I am on various radio programs that is when I am able to tell my story rather then write about it which makes it even more intriguing for those who want to learn about what it is we do at The Paranormal & Ghost Society. The link to this evenings show is www.blogtalkradio.com/tiffani3/2013/11/ ... onnections

Allot of hard work goes into what we do you have to explore if you are going to seek the truth. I have so many places in the future I am going to bring you guys that it will be better then any TV show trust me. So I invite you to Indian Creek a place nestled in the Sierra foothills.
Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

PS Make sure you give our pages/communities a Like and sign up for them via FB and Google. I assure you that you will enjoy both of them as the come up nothing other then stellar. As daily I post paranormal news, photos from investigations, articles, videos and other fun stuff.

www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety?ref=hl
https://plus.google.com/communities/110 ... erid=gplp0

Profile E-mail