The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Placerville Old City Cemetery"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Placerville Old City Cemetery" Very Haunting!

This is a true cemetery of its time its creepy and one of the oldest burial grounds in the sierra foothills. They call this part of Old Town Cemetery hang town not to far from where the original mining camp stood. Back then Placerville was looked at as the old city hence how the cemetery received its name. Many early pioneers who made Placerville and made there way into the sierras during the gold rush are found here. Because of that the town took over the county seat also today known as ElDorado County.

I wanted to get this out its just in time for Halloween although I do have a couple more places coming that we investigated and toured this month. Ever location is unique or different in its own way. Many of the graves found here are in deplorable shape as ruins lay crumbling everywhere. The view of downtown historic Placerville really gives you an understanding why so many prominent people wanted to be buried here in the 1800's.

Placerville was a very wealthy town during the gold rush. It seen its first pioneers in 1848 who mined its hills for gold. There is allot of wild western history here with Apple Hill just being miles down the road. So even though the town is bustling it still resides in the middle of the national forest the same one that is full of Bigfoot lore.

If you want to see this addition to our site you can do so directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Placervi ... metery.htm otherwise visit the investigation archives on the main page of our site to see the epilogue which can be found in:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Placerville Old City Cemetery Prologue Page
Placerville Old City Cemetery Team Gallery
Placerville Old City Cemetery Tour The Graves
Placerville Old City Cemetery Closeup Photography
Placerville Old City Cemetery In Ruins
Placerville Old City Cemetery Videos  Placerville Old City Cemetery EVP's
Placerville Old City Cemetery Investigation 1 Report

Allot of people feel the place is haunted I can never go on feelings alone. But I will say this its a strange place you never feel alone here. Everything is in ruins and draped by large maple trees. Do not let the places looks deceive you it really is more amazing in person despite its condition. Out of any cemetery Id choose to do around Halloween this would be the place so were glad to indict it onto our site for viewing.

Our next update coming out not sure with Halloween festivities ill be able to get it out till this weekend is a place called Indian Creek. Its a beautiful locations that borders the Carson Valley and High Sierras. I found some strange tracks up there so that will be our next addition to our site.

Always feel free to come and visit these additions to our site. Its the only way you can see the content, pictures and journeys in full spectrum. Anyhow let me take the time to wish everyone a very Happy Safe Halloween. As always ill be hanging out candy to the kids with quite the decorated house and allot of lit up pumpkins. Everyone always can see how much love I have for the month of October period! This place was a special choice by me personally and after you visit it you will understand why. So enjoy I gotta run and soak the pumpkin seeds!

Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail