The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site :::Round Top Peak Expedition:::
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:36 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site :::Round Top Peak Expedition::: Its Paradise!

There is no other way to describe this location other then its paradise. This place was a really big deal for our group no matter how little we found its in the heart of Bigfoot country. You have two wilderness areas that clash so lots of scenery, canyons, peaks, lakes etc.

This was our only group camping trip of the year but it was a keeper. With a mix of ghosthunting and Bigfoot all at one location you really cannot complain. Especially visiting the Lost Cabin Mining Camp at night high up on these cliffs that was the jewel of the investigation.

Even though I did not find major Bigfoot tracks I know that something big was in the woods with me and it stopped when I stopped snapping the loudest branch you could ever think of. I live for my night hikes just as much as the ones during the day. So you get a good mix of locations in this update and times when the expedition took place all the way from me going to the summit at over 10k to visiting crystal clear lakes.

The entire investigation was done using 1970's photography as well trust me I will not do this often but its still a sharp pristine update. For those that always write me on FB enjoying my locations if you like seeing me in them then you need to go to our site so you can get to the real photos from our years of expeditions. That way you can see nature, scenic back drops, historic sites etc and not just photos of me or my team at this locations.

This one was a special trip for the dogs Rascal hiked in one day with me for 11 miles and he went to the peak despite the wind storm we got caught up in. This is not a journey this was a pilgrimage it was one I have wanted to make for a few years. It is one most should make if they can if they truly want to an aspect of what the high sierras is about. Your talking many extinct volcanoes, massive rock formations, deep canyons and along the way a few historical sites.

I definitely want to go back to finish up Lake Winnemucca, Frog Lake and The Elephants Back. But another time another place. Winter is setting up fast here when I camped and hiked I came across a cliff covered in snow. All the meadows brown no wild flowers no butterflies just beautiful scenery and pristine lakes surrounded by beautiful peaks in every direction.

Anyhow you get to check it all out and I know its been a couple weeks since we had an update. But believe me when I say this we have some really great stuff coming to our site. We never stop investigating we never stop adventuring there will always be new fresh places added onto our site. I like to think of myself as a conservationist our videos, photos and media is just a way we go about doing it. You get to see everything I get to see no secrets no BS nothing faked and certainly not about fame. It is all about preserving these locations so that someday when I am not around your kids and there kids can enjoy them as well.

You can check out the additions directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/RoundTopPeak.htm if you want to see the epilogue and investigation archives you can do so by visiting the main page of our site. We categorize everything and if you follow the archives they will take you to nearly 1100 of our investigations.

It does not matter how you cut it I have worked hard for years at what I do and sadly people will treat me like shit its how it is its how its always been because most humans do not get the entire connection of what we do and have done for many years. Rather then people hating they should have love for what we do and the locations we investigate since everyone of them gets allot of TLC from our group. So spread the love share with your friends this update because it may not be our best but your still going to dig it TRUST ME! lol

The following has been added or updated on our site as of this early morning in the archives at:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Team Investigation Gallery
Campsite and Fishing Gallery
Rascal and Rocky Canine Team Gallery
Nature Gallery
Elephants Back Gallery
Eldorado National Forest Gallery
Mokelumne Wilderness Gallery
Scenic Gallery
Round Top Lake Gallery
4th Of July Lake Gallery
Woods Lake Gallery
Lost Cabin Mine and Camp Gallery
Historic Corral Gallery
Expedition Videos and Clips
Expedition EVP Evidence
Night Gallery
Expedition 1 Report and Finds

Other

Paracomedy 2013: New addition to this years bloopers and comedy page
Gladiators & Paranormal Investigators: Rascal 2013 Additions

The next update to go out will be from a place called Apple Hill. Its not so much paranormal as it is more to fit the Halloween theme. Although it does border an area that is known for its heavy Bigfoot finds over the years. Apple Hill is a place of many old historic ranches lots of orchards and I believe is a consistent food supply for the local Bigfoot creatures based on one of my finds there.

Then will be adding a few cemeteries including an old homestead as well. I tried to get us in a fort but unfortunately since its government operated getting in is hard especially when they are closed and their federal workers do not get paid to sit around while I investigate. So I may have to wait till after winter to book an appointment with the fort but it is going to happen regardless of the time span!

All I can say is if you want to see these locations especially all the ones here out west we have done your going to have delve into our site. I place a ton of content no matter what place I investigate, tour, adventure at or visit. You get more out of us then you will ever get out of any paranormal show it does not matter how you cut it when you can get photos, videos, media, history etc its all there for YOU to now explore!

I do not force anyone but donations do help it allows me to replace broken equipment, pay to travel to these locations and put funding towards our research. This expedition was paid for thanks to advertising and the thousands of users who come to our site. It helped for us to get here pay the heavy fees to camp and buy back up batteries for our cam. That way if I ever get a UFO or Bigfoot on CAM I can film it for a good amount of time without running out of power. You can do so at our paypal at pondercorp57@yahoo.com

Do not forget that Monday the 21st is our meetup at Carson Lanes Winners Lounge come dressed up or not. Ill be also guest speaking and will be giving interviews to anyone who wants to be on our adventure team. This is an opportunity of a lifetime considering some of our future projects involve alien tunnels and some other really wild places. Yes you can die yes its very exciting! lol Our meetup page is at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/carsonla ... ymeets.htm so come on out lets drink a brew together its all good!

Other then that all I can say is enjoy tonight's lunar eclipse I have posted information on both my google plus and FB paranormal communities. The real fireworks begin in November when comet ISON brightens our skies it will be amazing. Space fascinates me almost more then ghost or Bigfoot. Sure I have worked with these things and seen them. But space really is the last and final frontier. It also holds some of its greatest secrets and perhaps even is connected to who we are as a species!
Have a great night!
Lord Rick aka AngelOfThyNight
PGS Founder

P.S. Please share and like our pages although they are all fairly new I am astounded by how much traffic per week we receive sometimes as many as 10k plus visitors. So remember to LIKE us, invite your friends and share the page as much as you possibly can. So that others can enjoy these communities and all the great wealth of information that is shared on them daily!
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalA ... ety?ref=hl
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 106?ref=hl
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1008715603

Profile E-mail