The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Meiss & Round Lake"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:03 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Meiss & Round Lake and Meiss Ranch" Welcome To Paradise!

My apologizes for not putting this out sooner but good things are worth waiting for. The Yosemite fire had me really down and out. Now that the smoke has cleared this update is going to shine. We do not want you to watch a journey but rather we want to make you a part of it. Every update is done in a certain way to give you a more in depth emotion to what it is we do here at PGS.

This place is paradise if you can find me something more pure then this go for it but this is about as good as its going to get. Tammy and I covered allot of areas including some primitive sites in search of some good Bigfoot evidence.

One thing great about this place is that from one end of the valley you can view Caples lake while from a meadow hilltop you can see Lake Tahoe miles off in the distances. Its as scenic as it is historical as we also did check out the Meiss Ranch which is real Little House On The Prairie type of stuff.

Keep in mind when you sift through this update try to imagine the nature, forest, cliffs, places in our videos and pictures all are here to unify as one location. We want to give you an aspect to every side there is to our Bigfoot expeditions. Its more then just about a primate in the woods its about everything from conservation, nature, preservation and showing off sites to our viewers that so very few ever get to see.

So we want to wow your eyes as much as your interest in what it is we do. With that in mind our 20 mile bigfoot expedition is coming up soon. I am hoping for better weather we been getting battered with 50 mph winds all day and that is not good camping weather.

Our next expedition will take place in the same region you see in this update. Only difference is my goal is to visit five lakes, two peaks, mine, ghost town and at least do about 20 miles on foot of explorations. I welcome anyone to come camp with me every night we feast well and I build some pretty big ass fires no lie! Its a blast you hike all day then in the evening we fish, play football, shoot guns, arrows, feast and wake up in the morning to do it all over again.

I also do some night exploration hikes as well since afterall we are trying to not just gather evidence but to collect realtime sightings of this creature in its habitat which I have been lucky enough to see and plan on seeing more of them in the future.

If you want to see this update here is the direct link.... www.paranormalghostsociety.org/MeissandRoundLakeCa.htm and if you wish to see some of our latest expeditions we have done please visit this link at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/adventure23.htm if you pay notice during the warmer months I work allot with Bigfoot and other woods monsters. In the cooler months we do historical sites, cemeteries, houses, mines and ghost towns. I have quite the interesting next 6 months already planned out and lets just say your not going to want to miss on out. All the work we do is going to be awesome no matter where we journey at.

Also I did an interview on paranormal diaries which talks about Bigfoot at www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN9iXHEJrY sorry you cannot hear the host Deborah her skype was not programmed properly with the show so her voice did not record but you can still learn allot from my Bigfoot blotter.She ask me various questions then I talk about it like some of our finds, stories and even advice to new Bigfoot enthusiast in the cryptozoology field of research. So listen to it learn from it and know that Lord Rick gives you nothing but the stone cold truths!

You can visit the entire investigation archives from our main page by entering www.paranormalghostsociety.org and if you prefer the old fashioned epilogue way of finding nearly 1100 investigations you can see this one in:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Meiss and Round Lake Prologue Page - Lake Gallery
Meiss and Round Lake Team Photos
Meiss and Round Lake Meadows Gallery
Meiss and Round Lake Ranch Gallery
Meiss and Round Lake Eldorado
Meiss and Round Lake Nature Gallery
Meiss and Round Lake Scenic Gallery
Meiss and Round Lake Videos
Meiss and Round Lake Expedition 1 Report and Evidence

At this time there will be no further updates although tomorrow I may be adding material to our Mars and Dark matter page. Since I been collecting it to add at the right moment. Our dark matter page will become more then just a place of knowledge. It is also a project that I am working on which involves something beyond human comprehension that is all I can say at this time.

As far as the rest goes it is time to head back out into the unknown and find the answers I seek. It is not fame it is not money it is however Truth, Friendship and most of all Adventure! These are the journeys of The Paranormal & Ghost Society our doors are open for you to see things that defy human belief and to adhere to their existence. We want to welcome you to the land of paradise a place where you can leave your tears, fears and worries. A place where creatures like Bigfoot roam its meadows and butterflies are everywhere. A place of fortitude, solitude and peace!
Namaste,
Lord Rick aka AngelOfThyNight
Founder
Paranormal Investigator, Producer, Author and Talk Show Host

PS Lastly if you would take the time to view our satirical board this section is about a fraud in the paranormal field who bullies women and makes death threats against other paranormal groups. As a veteran in this field of research I have a morale obligation to put a stop to those who act like clowns and think that bullying others is okay when it is NOT! I ask that you stand strong not for me but for one cause and one cause only! That is Paranormal Unity! Those that seek shall find those that refuse to open up their minds will be blinded by fate itself. Do not be blinded by those in the field who mistreat others or who just want fame/fortune!
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Theatric ... board=46.0

Profile E-mail