The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:09 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake" Its Monstrously Stunning!

Their are no words that can describe this location I put allot of effort into this project. If you really want to find out what the Sierras are about this its the ultimate addition to our website. When I stood on a peak near Shaelor lakes I said I am going to conquer Thunder Mountain and we really did that plus some.

Thunder Mountain is a volcano one of the most beautiful ones I ever climbed. But its an area that has revolved around Bigfoot activity for over a century. This location sits deep in the Eldorado Forest so its full of lakes, volcanic rock, meadows of flowers and many historical locations as well.

I meant to have this update out the other day ago but some days my health is not all that great and it sometimes delays what I need to get done. However I did take my time on this addition to our site because its designed to take our viewers on a journey one that early explorers took.

If you also notice I take you to many locations not just the summit but historical sites and various lakes. Its exciting and some of my best photography came from this location. No matter what section of the update you visit I can triple promise you that your going to be in a state of awe!

Its a big region full of thriving wild life so keep that in mind when you check out our nature sections. Even though I am always a cryptozoologist on these expeditions I give the viewers the entire package. They get the history, mystery, nature, scenery and even shots of us adventuring.

Do not do me any favors by visiting the update do it because you want to be a part of something greater then you or I. This place was voted in as the most beautiful location of 2013 now its up to you to find out why. There is allot of history it sits along the old Carson Emigrant Trail their is even a hidden cemetery near the old trading post site. So much to see that it should keep everyone busy for awhile as their is something for each and everyone of you.

You can check out the update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ThunderM ... LakeCa.htm or you can visit the epilogues in the investigation archives in the following section:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Prologue Page
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Team Gallery 1
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Team Gallery 2
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Scenic Gallery 1
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Scenic Gallery 2
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Nature Gallery 1
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Nature Gallery 2
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Eldorado Gallery 1
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Eldorado Gallery 2
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Camp Minkalo
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Allen Ranch
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Kirkwood
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Plasse's Trading Post
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Fishing & Camping
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Nightfall
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Gallery
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Amy Lake
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Granite Lake
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Hidden Lake
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Videos
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Expedition 1 Report and Evidence
Thunder Mountain & Silver Lake Expedition 2 Report and Evidence

Some of you been waiting patiently for this update please let me know it was worth waiting for. Sure we visit allot of secluded scenic locations but this one tops them all believe me. We hope you will enjoy this location for years to come. I put allot of effort into this project its such a relevant place in American West history.  Its the type of place that leaves a mark within your soul. If this does not convince some of you to relocate out this way and be a part of our team nothing will my friends.

So with that in mind the update is LIVE and you are now all part of the journey. I did not post the reports either instead I just added them to the site. I will say this place lives up to its name I came pretty close on expedition two getting struck by lightening during the night portion of our expedition.

We earn every expeditions nobody delivers fast food to us we hiked nearly 30 miles in this quadrant as we continue to map the migratory patterns of Bigfoot in this region. Its a stunning addition very fun very scenic and its designed a certain way that those who really take the time to view it will feel like they are taking a journey. Please show your support donations towards are research are important not necessary but it helps with our continuous research at paypal: pondercorp57@yahoo.com also take time to leave some likes and comments on our youtube at www.youtube.com/AngelOfThyNight and lastly our kicking page on FB which has a wealth of information daily at www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety?ref=hl

We want to thank all those who are our friends and believe in what we do here. When I put out our expeditions and investigations I put them out for my friends to enjoy. I do not put them out for fame or fortune. I just feel that the places we go are there to educate others but at the same time put a little enjoyment in each and everyone of you. Have a great night our next expedition may be a major camp out which is near a ghost town, mine, massive peak and roughly four lakes. I will have to camp at that location because the area is huge.

Starting next year will be working with the Mokelumne Wilderness which borders the Thunder Mountain region which I am excited about. Bigfoot is out there and he is silently watching awaiting to be discovered!
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder
Author, Talk Show Host, Producer and Paranormal Investigator

Profile E-mail