The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: :::NEW::: Updates On Our Site "Noble & Bull Run Lake" Creatu
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:27 am 
Site Admin

:::NEW::: Updates On Our Site "Noble & Bull Run Lake" Creature Feature!

This is a really special update I know that some of you have been waiting patiently with great anticipation. This was one of the largest Bigfoot projects I did this year. I put in allot of mileage hiking, exploring and carefully gathering evidence. I do believe that the Bigfoot population is more abundant here but besides all the strangeness your going to see some of the most beautiful back country of the sierras to date.

The nature section is spectacular in addition to 34 videos were added in addition to evidence as well as many beautiful scenic photos. When I put out our case files on our site we want our viewers to feel like they are a part of our journey. I do not slap a bunch of photos up rather allot of thought goes into what we do so that you can enjoy ever aspect of every single location.

Some would compare this region similar to the Alps and it truly is. Their is so many secluded tall peaks some still have snow on them others contain sheer cliffs with various caves. Your going to love this place and for those that really appreciate the outdoors are going to cherish every ounce of this update. With views from the Stanislaus National Forest and the Carson-Iceberg Wilderness its a beautiful mix.

You really get to see what I been working on and up too. As most of you know we work allot with cryptids in the warmer months. Some places reveal allot of things others are just great adventures. In this case we managed to be on the receiving end of both.

If you would like to see this addition on our site you can visit it directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/NobleandBullLakePCT.htm or you can visit our epilogues in the investigation archives on the main page of www.paranormalghostsociety.org and visit that section from there in:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Noble & Bull Run Lake Prologue Page
Noble & Bull Run Lake Team Gallery
Noble & Bull Run Lake Nature & Wild Life Gallery
Noble & Bull Run Lake Scenic Gallery 1
Noble & Bull Run Lake Scenic Gallery 2
Noble & Bull Run Lake Creeks & Waterfalls
Noble & Bull Run Lake Offbeat Path
Noble & Bull Run Lake Wilderness Gallery
Noble & Bull Run Lake Nightfall
Noble & Bull Run Lake Noble Canyon
Noble & Bull Run Lake Videos
Noble & Bull Run Lake Expedition 1 Report & Evidence
Noble & Bull Run Lake Expedition 2 Report & Evidence
Noble & Bull Run Lake Expedition 3 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2013: New Bloopers added

The next update that will be arriving is of Devil's Lake which turned out to be a really amazing adventure. We have many more great expeditions planned in this region. There is just so many peaks, canyons, lakes and back country routes. You could never see it all in one lifetime its such an enormous area! If you would please also take the time to LIKE our FB page I would really appreciate it.
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paranormal-G ... 478?ref=hl
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

PS Please make sure you free up your schedules as July 16th as I will be making a guest appearance on The Haunted Harvest Radio Show 7pm EST 4pm PST!

Profile E-mail