The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Johntown NV & Gold Canyon" Stun
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:05 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Johntown NV & Gold Canyon" Stunning!

This is a truly stunning addition to our site even better then the last one. Not only will you see the raw wild west but you will see another part of Virginia City very few people ever get to see. This update really finishes another chapter to the saga as we have done so many locations in this region all the way from mines to mills and even cemeteries.

This addition has everything wild horses, flowers, mutilation, history, adventure and many other elements. I worked very hard on it actually pulled an all-nighter because I am in a tremendous amount of pain due to my knee. So I decided to get it out there and spend the next couple of days resting rather.

This is a very relevant location not only because it was the first mining camp in NV but it was the location were gold was first discovered in the state at least during the gold rush. The Spaniards did some mining in this state as well but it was not documented like this location which is full of wild western history. Some of the wealthiest mines in the world derived from this canyon many years ago its a part of American history honestly.

The scenic photos are gorgeous all the way to the wildlife to the videos etc etc so I do hope you will take sometime out to enjoy this stunning update. You can check it out directly at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/J ... nyonNV.htm or you can visit the epilogue in the investigation archives on our main page in:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Prologue Page
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Team Gallery
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Scenic Gallery
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Nature Gallery
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Toll Road
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Gold Canyon
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Mines & Mills
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Historical Remnants
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Videos
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon EVP's
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Expedition 1 Reports & Finds
Johntown NV & Gold Canyon Expedition 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2013: Lots of new funnies added

The rest you will have to explore to find out what is abuzz this is a place I'd love to work with more its a very large area roughly 7 miles so their is more to see no doubt. I put a piece of my soul into every investigation and expedition I do. That is what separates me from so many others because each location I visit are important to me and to be able to share them allows all of you to be part of this journey.

Our next update will be of Sly Valley which is a really awesome site with historical sites in the sierras. It is just one of those places that has a mystical feeling to it. Please take the time to LIKE our FB page as well at www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paranormal-G ... 478?ref=hl 
Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail