The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak" Br
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:44 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak" Breathtaking!

I know it has been forever and a day since I added any content onto our site. Its just that between Tammy having off from work, Spring and a series of medical issues I just was out of the loop for awhile. Now you will finally get to see what it is I been up to out here which should trigger other updates to follow throughout the next two weeks of my adventures.

This is a really great update you will not see this place just by surfing the web its an area that requires a long hike in up over some mountains into a majestic valley surrounded by snowy peaks. Its a great area to look for Bigfoot however in retrospect it is more then that.

Its nestled back along old mining roads, ghost town, mining camps and an area full of thick foliage. I sort of planned this trip as I went along because it required allot of exploring to find the various sites that I would be visiting all the way from stone ruins to miners cabins. Its an area full of red rocky cliffs and jagged volcanic rocks. Hell I even found a few unknown creeks that I hopped rock to rock down and that is not even the tip of the iceberg.

We invite you to check out the updates directly and join our journeys as we take on all things paranormal. Even non-paranormal we are a preservation society that cares as much about the places we visit as the places themselves. www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Colorado ... ulPeak.htm you can also check out the epilogue for this expedition in the investigation archives on the main page of our site at:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Prologue Page
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Team Gallery
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Scenic Gallery
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Nature Gallery
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Monitor California
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Zaca Mine
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Colorado Hill & Mining District
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Mogul Peak
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Morningstar Mine
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Videos
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Expedition 1 Report and Evidence
Colorado Hill & Mogul Peak Expedition 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2013: New bloopers added

I will return in the future again the area is huge I could spend weeks hiking around here and probably not see it all. There is just so much tucked away back in here so a degree that some of the land is untouched by man while other remnants suggest that at one time this was a really bustling settlement.

The next update that will come out will be of John Town the first settlement outside of Virginia City where Gold was discovered in NV. That's a pretty cool place and ill be looking forward to sharing it soon with all of you. Until then enjoy this journey this is not something you get to see just by driving down a highway where the pavement ends the adventure begins. No compass.....no fear......all guts and glory.

Since its Bigfoot season you can expect to see more projects just like this one that I am taking on. You only get a brief window of opportunity in this mountain range most of the time areas like this sit under 15' of snow. So any chance I can ill take it on and enjoy the serenity nature has to offer.

Have a great night!

Lord Rick
Founder

PS Take the time also to LIKE our FB page as I will use the page to keep everyone in the loop of things.

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paranormal-G ... 478?ref=hl

Profile E-mail