The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacke
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:55 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine" Classic!

I would like the time to invite all of you to check out The Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mining Site. This was at one time one of the deepest mines in the world. It also was the site of one of Nevada's worst mining disasters when a fire broke out. Other tragedies occurred here as well and it is a designated haunted site. It is an award winning update it truly is people often forget that there are so many layers to our investigations its not just about ghost its about history, preservation, remembrance etc etc.

The real ticker of all of this is your about to see photos from inside the Crown Point mill left as is from when operations ceased. Out of all the processing plants I been to this one has all of its machines and it perhaps the most preserved in the entire state trust me on this. Very few folks ever get to see what your seeing here hell most groups do not even go near the site when they do they peak there head in a building and assume that the ghost are going to come to them.

I will say this its a much bigger project then it looks I plan on returning a couple more times to this site. One time at night and one last Harrah with an entire team. For now though we have put together a really great prologue investigation with allot of content which I will list below so far what is available to our viewers on this fine night.

You can check out the updates directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/CrownPoi ... etMine.htm or you can check out the new portal that just opened up. It has allot of pizzazz lets just leave it at that lol. This is an all around location it is what I set out to do even two years ago when I first visited the site and said to Tammy I will be back. When I did come back I went all out and covered a majority of this site. It is very large so there is still much more that remains to be seen that includes the paranormal as well. You can find this location and the following content in:

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Prologue Page
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Team Gallery
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Historic Gallery
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine B&W Gallery
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine East Yellow Jacket Mill
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Mining
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Tour The Mill
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Pieces Of The Past
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Rise Of The Machines
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Night Gallery Coming In The Future
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Videos
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine EVP's
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Investigation 1
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Investigation 2 Coming In The Future
Crown Point Mill & Yellow Jacket Mine Investigation 3 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 20133: New Bloopers added

As you can see it is a very large update loads of content. I met to put it out this weekend as it was done I just had to add a few finishing touches and write up the history thesis for the site. Its a very interesting read but more or less its a great site a part of the Gold Hill/Virginia City Nevada region. I may even add more pages if I can locate the other two Yellow Jacket Mills something I will work on over the course of the next year.

Our next update coming out is the Silver City mining district its a very beautiful place overtaken by nature now. I hope to resume more investigations in the near future my health has not been all that great and gas is just killing me to keep traveling to all these locations so if you want to donate that would be awesome as our research benefits the public on so many levels. Plus I can sometimes pump out two to six investigations over a weekend when I really bust my ass. Donations can be sent via paypal to pondercorp57@yahoo.com otherwise we thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy this addition to our site as much as I enjoyed exploring it!

Have a great night!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail