The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW**Updates On Our Site "Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak" Spo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:03 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW**Updates On Our Site "Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak" Spooky!

This truly is a unique update its a spooky stone manor in the middle of the forest overshadowed by a mountain. It also is the site of a Pony Express station. Eventually we are going to return here to explore Cary Peak which is today a non active volcano with allot of unique rock formations.

I sort of kept the lid on this investigation I did not even send out the report publicly I just wrote it up and added it to the site with the updates. This is such a unique location that I have been here a few times and it does turn out that it is a haunted site. We have some video and evp evidence to back up our claims.

In addition to that Portal 24 is NOW officially open. Each portal contains 40 locations however some portals contain multiple investigations for each place depending on our finds or if its an ongoing project. Based on some of the strangeness back here id like to see if we can cover a cryptozoological aspect of it since we know the manor is haunted.

You can check out the update directly at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/W ... ryPeak.htm and you can also check out the new portal and our Wild West poster I designed for 2013 at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/adventure23.htm and if you just wish to delve in our investigation archives you can do so from our main page on our site by clicking 1 of the 4 archive buttons/banners.

Gateway 4/Portal 24

Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Prologue Page
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Team Gallery
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Scenic Gallery
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Witchwood
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Inside
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Relics
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Cary Peak Coming Soon
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Carson Valley Coming Soon
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Videos
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak EVP's
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Investigation 1 Report & Evidence
Woodfords Manor & Cary Peak Investigation 2 Coming Soon!

Other

Paraomedy 2013: Some new bloopers added from this excursion

The next update that will come on out is the historic Yellow Jacket Mill and mine. Its a very large location and one of the most famous processing mills surrounding Virginia City. So it will be a major addition to our website. Anyhow it is time for me to go cook me some pork chops we hope you enjoy these updates ALLOT of work went into this project.

Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail