The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW**Updates On Our Site "Winnemucca Historic Cemetery" Ex
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW**Updates On Our Site "Winnemucca Historic Cemetery" Exceptionally Haunting

I hope all of you enjoy this update onto our sight it is an exceptionally haunted location its almost surreal. I ended up being stranded for the night near the cemetery so I ended up investigating this historic gem Winnemucca City Cemetery.

I spent a long time by myself doing research at the cemetery both night and day equally so that we could put out this project on our website. It has some really good EVP's and ghost photos I captured here. Not sure if it was the fact that the ghost fed off my anxiety of being stranded all night out here or if being by myself enhanced this investigation.

This is a great way to close out portal 23 as far as locations go. As some of you know were a paranormal adventure group so I do not always work with ghost we work with many other topics of interest. When we work with ghost like this investigation we go all out to prove the afterlife exist.

You can watch all the tv shows in the world but those are questionable our work really delves deep into the unseen. Our goal is not just to prove it exist but to give our viewers a well put together investigation. I have to say I captured a ton of evidence here I also after the investigation was being chased by two guys. Years ago Winnemucca had a very high homicide rate. Many of the graves up above the hill at the pioneer park were relocated but in most cases the headstone was moved not the coffins. So you can see that due to this factor there may be some unrest.

You can check out the update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Winnemuc ... metery.htm or if you wish to see the summary for each investigation including this one you can do so at the investigation archives on the main page of our site:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Winnemucca Cemetery Prologue Page
Winnemucca Cemetery Team Gallery
Winnemucca Cemetery Historic Graves
Winnemucca Cemetery Night Tour
Winnemucca Cemetery Videos
Winnemucca Cemetery EVP's
Winnemucca Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Evidence

Other

Parcomedy 2013: New funnies added to our 2013 page

Our next update will take place in our newest portal. When I add the Pony Express homestead ill add the portal to our site. Each portal contains 40 places and multiple investigations some with follow ups. I will always announce our updates to there entirety so you can follow us regularly.

I cannot wait to return to Northern Nevada again there is so many ghost towns, cemeteries and secluded locations. You also have places like Thunder Mountain, Star Peak and massive mines to explore. So this will not be my last rodeo however we have proven this is a very haunted cemetery so we can close our case here.
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail