The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Star City" Humboldt Mountains!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Star City" Humboldt Mountains!

Star City is an amazing scenic location it is an area we have allot of work to do here. I never completed the investigation due to being stuck in the snow, flat tire and to finalize it our truck was attacked. So your not going to see allot of content since my time spent here was very short lived.

I will say that I cannot wait to return here and investigate the mine as well as the town site. This time hopefully with better tires or chains. This is what led to us being stranded in Winnemucca which detoured the trip into investigating the cemetery rather then the mines.

Anyhow you can check out this update at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/StarCityNV.htm or to see the summary in the investigation archives which is on our main page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp at:

Gateway 5/Portal 23

Star City Prologue Page
Star City Team Page Coming Soon
Star City Scenic Gallery
Star City Star Canyon
Star City Milling & Mining Coming Soon
Star City Sheba Mine Coming Soon
Star City Videos
Star City EVP's Coming Soon
Star City Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Star City Investigation 2 Coming Soon

Our next update to come on out is the Winnemucca Cemetery. When I tell you guys how great of an investigation this turned out to be you can take my word to the bank. Its going to be an awesome addition to our site considering I spent 4 hours working with it.

As you can see Star City is not complete we faced so much adversity especially riding inches along a ravine on an icy road. Its a challenging location and there is allot to explore to find the places we are looking for.

As I said yesterday we really appreciate donations I just cannot afford to operate my site alone. I spend allot on travel cost, equipment etc. Its sad that when I ask for a little help all my friends fade away this is not about me or you its about being unselfish so that we can continue to benefit schools and educate others on the paranormal. So donate if you can every little bit helps via paypal at pondercorp57@yahoo.com do not let us down we rely on our supporters to come through and I promise you will not be disappointed with our work. Trust me we have hundreds more investigations planned with allot more crazy paranormal adventures coming your way!

Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail