The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Seven Troughs & Tunnel Nevada"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Seven Troughs & Tunnel Nevada" Its Killer!

Looks like old man winter is back we have had some major wind gust expecting snow Thursday. Which might make a great day to do a little sledding with my boys. More of an excuse also to get these updates caught up like this Killer one early this morning. I would have put it out earlier but I was caught up with watching the Human Centipede now that is some crazy shit.

Anyhow this is an awesome ghost town we are far from finished with it. This is New Seven Troughs & The Tunnel Mining Camp. I am hoping later this year to visit Old Seven Troughs and other nearby ghost towns so yes it is an ongoing project for us. But as it stands there is plenty to enjoy as of current if you so wish to check out this update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/SevenTroughsTunnelNV.htm

This is truly a place of tragedy as in the early 1900's kids and adults were killed by a 20' flash flood in this very canyon. So it definitely made an interesting investigation and its a very scenic region of the Great Basin. Not only that but we did a cemetery cleanup and restoration here.

This update has allot of content its full of history, mystery, scenery and charisma. If you wish to visit the investigation archives and read the summary you can find the archive buttons on our main page in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Prologue Page
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Team Gallery
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Scenic Gallery
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Mining & Milling
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Step Inside
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Remnants Of The Past
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Graveyard
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Videos
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV EVP's
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Investigation 1 Report & Pics
Seven Troughs/Tunnel NV Investigation 2 Coming Soon!

Other

Paracomedy 2013: New Bloopers Added
Carson Welsh Pioneer Cemetery: Photo of C-Hill Added in Carson City section

Our next update is going to be Star City. Its a very small update due to us getting a second flat tire, stuck in snow and having the truck attacked. I have plans on returning but ill have to do it with a different set of tires possibly even chains if I decide to return in a month or two. I want to know why my truck was attacked and I am going to head out into this region eventually to track whatever it is.

Some of you are more then welcome to accompany me we have so many great sites coming up just like Seven Troughs. You do not want to miss it and if you do please continue to follow our journeys throughout the next year. We really need people to start stepping up to the plate my son and I nearly do it all but I definitely want to find others who want to join us in future endeavors. People who are crazy but sane and really want to be part of something greater then you or I.

Id say goodnight but some of you on the east coast are just waking up so have a good morning. Also our site may be down for a day or two this is temporary. It is what it is no donations for nearly three years has hurt us but that is what happens when most people think cable television is a solution for the paranormal. Sadly allot of great groups are often forgotten and I really do not want this to be the case. We have nearly 1100 investigations on our site that includes content to keep you endlessly busy as we progress further through the years.

Please considering doing your part and donating. As most of you know we work very hard and it cost us allot to maintain the site. Throwing a 10 to 50 dollars at us would help alleviate the cost at this time. You can do so at paypal just make sure you put in the what for section site dues. Our paypal right now is pondercorp57@yahoo.com thanks for your love and support.
Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail